46!

Warning – mature content ahead . Only read if you're 16 + , personally I recommend 18 + but oh well , 16 will do too

After almost four hours later when Liam finally left him Harry returned to his apartment. He entered rolling his arms as they ached a little. He has done so much lifting , unnecessary lifting for past few hours and all of that alone . Also have to take care of a very hormonal and pregnant Liam yelling at him one moment and then crying on his shoulder the other. He seriously contemplated calling Zayn in the first two hours but surprisingly he had gone to meet his sister, atleast that was what Liam told him.

He stops stepping inside as the whole apartment is dark, only a small light coming from the living room. He hears something rummage around in the corner and guesses it will be Niall. So, he starts saying while removing his jacket entering the living room "Your best friend is weird. He got me to throw lots of things out and carry many things. I am going to see Zayn..." he cuts himself off as his eyes fall on Niall and he is shocked for life.

"What is all this?"he asks not recognizing his own voice as he eyes follows all the curves of Niall's body. Yes, it always heightened Harry's needs for the boy because of his unique style of dressing , mainly wearing pretty skirts and all female clothing. But he is positive the sight in front of him has managed to knock him off his fucking balls. As his eyes trail over the naked body covered with nothing but a silk black robe and a small lace panty , he feels a sense of protectiveness bubbling inside of him , a thought roaming inside his head , no one can see Niall like this. He will never let anyone see his boy like this. He feels his throat parched, all the air knocked from him as he stands still gazing at the beautiful sight.

If he is honest, he has been with bunch of sexy, gorgeous and beautiful women but nothing and no one will compare to Niall, he thinks. Niall's beauty is indescribable and not being too cheesy but he looks like a fucking angel descended on this fucked up planet.

"It's our one month and I wanted to surprise you" Niall's voice jolts him from his thoughts only for him to gulp as he looks , finally looks at Niall's face. And he is not sure whether he wants to cry or kiss every inch of that innocent face. Niall's blue eyes are glimmering in the small light in the room , his eyes innocent and doe like as he looks up at him biting his lips . The moment makes something steer in Harry and he shamelessly adjusted himself in his tight jeans , cursing mentally for wearing them.

"You...me.. This, is this what I think it is?" he asks , he can't believe this is what Niall wanted to surprise him with. He is in awe of the boy in front of him and with those words he is sure he may have fall in more love with him than he already is. His throat is dry as he takes small steps towards Niall as if hurried moments will ruin the mood of the room. A smile grazes his lips as he watches Niall fiddling the hem of his silk robe , face ducked down after he watches Harry move closer.

"Uh hun" and Harry wants to ravish him , wants to take him right here , right now. But if he is honest with himself one month is too soon yet it feels its been long due.

He tilts Niall's chin up after trailing his finger along his jaw memorizing the smooth skin. He wants to see those innocent blue eyes that always manage to take his breathe away. He smiles his heart beating faster as he sees more like feels Niall gulp as their eyes meet.

The air around sizzles and Niall closes his eyes leaning into Harry's touch as the brunette brushes his finger , his hands trailing over his jaws , coming down to his neck and lightly trailing the silk along his arms. Niall would be lying if he said he had no goosebumps

Harry gulps and speaks , his finger trailing down Niall's chest starting from his collarbone till the end of his hairy line dancing lightly on the black lace of the panty sending Niall's heart skyrocket.