13

AN
Before the chapter I want to say few things !
The book reached  1K  and I can't believe it !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU  to all my readers ! You guys are the best xxx I am so grateful that you love this book ! I appreciate all your votes and comments , just you reading and loving this story x I love you guys x You Narries are the best (PS.My auto correct always changes Naries to Marries , its a sign ;) )
I am going to ramble soon so I will stop and  let you enjoy the chapter :)

Warning  : Long chapter and smut ahead :)

The rest of the day went pretty much uninteresting and the night was spent doing normal daily routine.

It was Wednesday morning Niall and Harry found themselves in Nandos as per the promise. Harry was looking at Niall sitting in front of him amused . Niall on the other hand was bouncing on his seat. He was going through the menu not able to decide which one to take .

Nandos is his favourite place in the whole wide world after his bedroom of course. He would fight for Nandos !he cheered and then  remembered the one time Harry had made fun of Nandos and had said Mac Donalds was way better and Niall had flipped shit . He chuckled remembering old days and then looked at Harry mentally smiling nothing had changed . They were still those buffoons fighting since the Junior high .

He was biting his lips not able to decide what to eat and peeked upwards as Harry let out a frustrated sigh .Before he can question he got the answer "Jesus ! Just choose already !" He rolled his eyes at Harry and slammed the menu . Okay what the hell ! Its Harry's treat he can order however much he wants .

A girl came at their table for and Niall recited his usual " " and watched with satisfied smile as Harry's eyes widened at his list. He put his full sleeves sweater clad hand on the table pulling the fabric over his knuckles.
It was quite cold today .