55

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 K !!!!!!! i LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU xxxxx , you guys are the best ! I cant thank , you guys enough ! Help this book reach 100 K before it gets completed !   

"That was not the best game! Everyone drills now!" Harry shouted clapping his hands as he motioned all the other players, walking to the sidelines towards the bench. He was not pleased at all by the performance of his team. He knew , the game day was far away , they have a lot of time to prepare but he also knew , he had one shot at this championship and he is not going to let that go away. He was stopped in his step as couple boys from the team ran up to him , discussing their moves.

"Okay I am done with this piece of shit-" Louis cursed, already moving forward to the other side of the field , a big frown etched on his face only to be stopped by Zayn , who had his bicep in a tight grip holding him in the place. grabbing his biceps holding him in his place.

Louis, stop. This is not the place-" he whispered as both of them watched Harry showing some moves to the boys. He doesn't want to cause any scene and especially not between his two friends. He knew both of their tempers and he was sure this was not the time.

"Well , I am not definitely hearing him cry about nonsense for a match which is months later." Louis moves ahead walking straight towards Harry , pushing Zayn's arm away from him.

Zayn follows him grabbing him by the neck of his jersey , pulling him behind only for Louis to give him a glare , that can make people run miles away from him but Zayn is determined as he desperately tries to calm him down"I – I will talk to him".

Louis scoffs loudly pushing Zayn's hand away , making the raven head lad look at him surprised "No , no you won't . If anything Liam should, put his ass right in his place"

"No , liam is staying out of this one." Zayn says quickly , in no way he is going to put Liam in this mess. In his mind all he wants is Liam to be safe as he delicate and responsible for two lives and all this drama is only going to cause him stress.

Zayn-"Louis tries to protest only for Zayn to give him a look that shuts him up. He knows when Zayn is serious and he is a lot right now.

"I don't want him in stress... And I am talking to him." He says pointing at Harry who apparently was looking at him with a big frown on his face matching the ones on Louis.

He shouted at them clapping his hands , completely done with them just standing in the middle of the field chatting while others were doing their rounds "You two ! Quit fucking around and get your head in here!"

Zayn said a meek sorry , trying to pull Louis away to do rounds but Louis has different plans apparently as he marches straight towards the tall lad , completely pissed off as he shouts "You motherfucker!"

Harry takes a double look about to open his bottle and looks at Louis with a slight bit of anger and confusion "Excuse me"

"No , I am not going to excuse you" Louis said with an attitude as he stood in front of him.

"Louis –"Zayn tried intervening only to be cut off by Louis , who ignored him going straight to the point.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"Don't talk to me like that Louis .I can fucking make you sit the next match" Harry replied , getting angry at the way Louis spoke to him. He motioned for him to go along but Louis wasn't done yet, he was far from it.

"I don't f care . Whom I do care about is Niall . Whom you fucking don't apparently" he scowled clearly talking about the smaller lad he has seen crying for a past few days.