Character Ask !

C'mon guys take a seat all of you ! We have bunch of questions to answer today !

"Why are you so cheerful?!" Louis says taking a seat in front of me .

"I-" I am cut off by Liam who takes seat next to Louis followed by Zayn and Luke , while Harry and Niall take a seat on the next chair.

"Don't be so rude Louis!" Louis shrugs slightly and I chuckle as I say , smirking at Louis at the end "Its okay Liam , I can understand why Louis so grumpy"

"Oh ! I love her already !" Zayn cackles standing up giving me a high five

Just as Zayn seats , I see Harry the only one standing awkwardly in the middle of the room "Harry ! what are you even doing ?"

He blushes brightly as he shakes his hand through his hair replying "Just trying to make space."

"You can see I have one more chair , right ?" I point at the chair on the other side amusedly .

He blushes looking back and forth between the chair behind him and the one in front where Niall just took seat "Um- oh , ah I see –"he is cut off Louis teasing loudly making pinching hands as he says "He just wants to sit with Niall , isn't it Hazzy?"

"Oh shut it Lou!" and we all laugh at his grumble

"Looks like I am not the only one grumpy. I think someone is not getting "you-know"Louis says smirking at me at my earlier statement .

"I know who is not getting" Zayn grumbles grunting playing with his keys.

Zayn , one more pout and you won't be getting any for month" Liam points a finger at him with narrowed eyes.

I chuckle looking at my desk cards as I say "Andddd we are here. My name is Ri ! And as you know I am the author and you basically dance on my fingertips *evil laugh*" I try to do the evil laugh.

"Ah You're cute Ri!"Niall says smiling at me and I quickly duck my head , before starting "Thanks Niall ,anywayy... this Q&A and I have bunch of questions to ask from fans to ask each one of you . Let's start with Harry"

"Here , @_Narry_Is_Alive_  asks if you have any favorite kinks?"

Harry shrugs , saying politely , he is too polite sometimes "Not that I know off" ,

"Oh c'mon Styles don't play innocent . Niall help" Louis pitches in while jiggling his eyebrows and Niall rolls his eyes , with a smile as he replies

"Well , you did call me kitten that last time you were trying to flirt"

"I did not !" Harry shrieks in his seat making all of us laugh

"Ya sure Harry" Niall rolls his eyes again before giving me a small smile .

"You believe me , don't you Ri ?" Harry turns to me and I shake my head smirking.

"Nope . Moving on @MyNarryship  has a question for you "Are you possessive / protective of Niall?"

"I am . I will not think twice to hurt someone who touches my princess in wrong way"

"Aww ..Haz" Niall says pecking Harry's cheek quickly making me and Louis laugh as his whole face turns bright red.

"ya Ri , were you not asking about kinks" Louis pointed at them suggestively while raising an eyebrow and I nod , I clearly know what he is talking about.

I cough a little before continuing "And last question for you Harry by  asks "On a scale of 1 – infinity how much do you want to be Niall's boyfriend?"