26

The dainty blonde hurried after him , missing few steps and entered the empty gym room ready to scream at the idiot but what he saw made him halt mid step.

He couldn't believe the site in front of him.

He quickly made his way tiptoeing behind one of the lockers as he watched the scene unfold.

"Styles don't play like that ! First you go out of the field fighting for some weird guy in skirt ! leaving the match !?! " a man twice Harry's size shouted at him. He watched Harry's face hardened as he clenched his fist and he knew in that second he is going to blow up.

"Don't call Niall weird , he has a bloody name! And he was getting harassed !" he shouts only for the man to grab his collar pulling me as their noses touched. Niall gasped his palm going to his mouth shocked as Harry defended him , him ! He couldn't believe it.

But that was just short lived as he now  couldn't believe the words the man was spatting , practically on Harry's face .

"Two goals in a row is not how Styles play the game ! You know that , five points are straight out of the game . I am going to have a nice word with your beloved coach ,the man is not doing a great job at training you. You should be ready for the championship ! Hear me ?! Dont you fucking pass the ball to Tomlinson ! I told you not too are you kidding me ! "

Niall furrowed his brow not able to understand why Harry was not fighting back and taking all these false words. His own fist clenched at the words , this man was a number. He watched as Harry shook himself off his grip and his eyes widened at his next words .

"Sorry Father , but I will play the way I want to!" he said glaring at the excuse of a father.

Mr.Styles walked almost pushing into the locker , his eyes dead set on Harry not happy at all.

"You do that and I am not paying your fees or anything in the fyture , you understand" And before Harry can react he pats his shoulder smiling

"Now I am going to go out and enjoy your win , yeah ?" he waited till Harry would nod.Niall's eyes narrowed steam coming from his ears as he watched him dug his fingers in the shoulder before walking out.

There was a dead silence as Niall contemplated whether to go to Harry. He shuddered as Harry punched and kicked at the locker swearing loudly . He has never seen the jock so angry and frustrated .He decided to wait till he calmed down. He watched as Harry sweared sitting on the bench in the middle with his head in his hands.

He decided against waiting , there was not much time left and he didn't want Harry to be left. The game will resume at any minute and he wants to speak go him before the jock storms out. e knows Harry is going to take revenge , not winning the match just to spike his father.

He quickly step and moved towards  Harry. He went to speak something but stepped back as Harry said his head still in his hands "Don't Ni. I am not in a mood for one of your lectures"

He was surprised and curious as how Harry know it was him. He places his hand on Harry's shoulder and feels him go rigid under him .He waits for Harry to calm back down and speaks once he feels Harry will listen to him.

"I know you're angry right now. I don't know why and I will not poke my nose in between but I can tell you one thing Harry" the jock looks surprised Niall is not calling him names for once and looks up. He watches as Niall tilts his head smiling at him , a determined look in his eyes - the one he gets when he has a goal set.

"When you go out their you go not as a son or a student or a player of coach. But go as you , the ruthless , yet caring and amazing player that you are" His eyes held compassion as he rubbed Harry's shoulder smiling a little.