20

Niall was pissed to put it simply , it took throwing Liam out of his house for Harry to calm the blonde down. He was fuming even after that , before Harry can even think of a way to calm him he was already padding away in the brunette's room leaving him alone in the living room .

15 minutes later he watched as the blonde padded hands carrying books and slammed them down on the kitchen table huffing loudly not once glancing at him.

If Niall wasn't angry Harry would have cooed at the cherry red color on Niall's cheek as he stabbed his pen on the page muttering under his breathe. He couldn't understand a word he was saying but he thought better than to ask. His eyes travelled from the golden tuff on his head to the cream sweater down his brown shorts running on the pale thin legs , he couldn't help but think them around his hips when he would pound into him.

Harry wasn't even surprised at his train of thoughts coming to terms with them. He finally admitted to himself he was indeed attracted to the Irish beauty and have developed a soft corner for him.

Harry was already in his pajama shorts and shirt. He knew not to give him some task but he wanted Niall to just calm the hell down and be the sassy self he is .An idea came to him and he ran back inside.

Five minutes later he went to the kitchen table and yapped on it gathering Niall's attention who was chewing his pencil his head in the book . Not getting any response he tapped loudly again and again till the blonde looked up clearly looking like he was fed up with him .

"What !"

Satisfied Harry asked him faking innocence " Are you perhaps doing your homework?"

Niall was annoyed at Harry's nonsense talk , he didn't even want him in front of his face right now. He didn't know why but he was really angry . Liam had no right , no right of giving his mother that piece of information as he very well knew the first thing the woman will do is call his brother. Niall will always be her baby and she takes care of him very well , which annoys him like hell but he loves her and she sometimes smothers him but which mother doesn't.

But his brother was another thing ,
he was just frustrating and typical overbearing big brother who always considers him as his small baby bro. He is more tormenting than his mother and will beat any guy that comes ten feet near him. Another reason why Niall is single. He still remembers in 7th grade when James his friend asked him out , Greg met him and 'had a word' which is what he likes to call it .And the next day when Niall was all dolled up for their little date James was nowhere to see and after that he would run whenever he will see Niall. The poor guy still doesn't talk to him .

"What does it looks like Jasmine ?" He retroats and Harry narrows his eyes at him although he is patting himself for gaining that remark from the boy.

"You could have answered the question nicely blondie . Anyways , as you're already in it , take care of mine . And - you will do it since you're my slave " Niall stops scribbling and looks at the boy in front of him as Harry shows him his books .

"I think you can do math Emma . And I might be your 'slave " he says rolling his eyes and then narrows them "but as a fellow student I am not in no way going to do your work . I will help you - if you ask nicely that is "

Harry snorts rolling his eyes murmuring , a little to loudly, "Nerd "

Niall hears it and sits back on the Stoll smirking at him .

"What ?! To proud to do your homework are you Lisa ? Or maybe to stupid -" Harry is now burning in anger at the insult all thoughts of Niall being adorable vanished from his mind.

He slams down his book sitting beside Niall and opens them. They both had maths homework assigned to them not three days ago . They had to solve an exercise consisting of around 20/30 sums.