32

Next day Niall finds himself walking in the school for his classes, practically running to it. He slept through his alarm somehow and got up with almost twenty minutes till his first class. He has never gotten late in his whole life and he is not starting now. He sends a text quickly to Liam asking him about his whereabouts ; he has not seen the boy since last night .

Liam had bunked at his house last night , where Liam anyways lives , it has been like that since ages so it didn't really made any difference , only changed when he started dating Zayn . But yeah, they had a movies marathon and a long one to one talk. With Liam going on and on about Zayn and Niall pouring out his frustration about Harry.

Liam being the good and actually concerned friend that he is tried to calm Niall down and straight away went towards Niall's feelings for Harry ,much to the blonde's dismay.

Niall is not able to stop thinking about his last encounter with Harry. It is the only thing playing in his mind , keeping him jumbled and nervous than ever. He has no idea what the jock is going to do next only trying to guess for him to be prepare.

But was he ever prepare for Harry ? Never .

He is so torned between avoiding the boy and wanting to meet him, be near him. He has been receiving all kinds of dirty and flirty messages from the boy , he will admit they affected . The red in his cheeks hasn't even gone yet . But till now Harry hasn't shown himself , physically wooing him .

The word Harry quoted himself with.

Niall chuckles shaking his head as he remembers Harry's words : wooing him. He wants to see Harry trying to flirt with him , "woo" him or whatever thing he is going to do , he is very much looking forward to it but other part of him is scared as fuck..

No guy has ever shown a tinch of interest him  Only talking to him when they want to pass a subject or complete their homework. So the most popular jock , the one that he "hates" is going around him is quite intimidating and he just doesn't know if Harry's playing with him.

An ultimate revenge

He shakes his head rounding up the corridor to his class shushing his doubts down. He doesn't want to be negative about this , not when he is getting Harry's attention and believe it or not he is pretty excited himself. To see what Harry is in store for him.

He enters into the class taking a seat far near the window. Thankfully he doesn't have his first class with Niall .

He still has no idea what his feelings for Harry lie at . I mean he is well aware of his jealousy when someone goes so much as close to Harry , he will never lie about the way he just went off on Ally - the girl did pissed him and he admits he was not able to listen to her saying ' Harry is hers' and he just went off .

He will not lie and say he doesn't feel anything for the boy because he does , that much is clear for him. He started caring for him long ago and liked him when Harry took care of him after everything that happened to him. He also admits he missed the stupid boy once he left but he knew he had too. He was scared of himself , as he felt something -  a lot of something when they kissed and he was scared of the fact that he wanted to do it again and again. So moving out seemed like the bet option there is. 

But he doesn't know he depth of his feelings or the kind of feeling he has for the boy or if he even has any.

~

Niall huffs striding straight to Luke at the canteen. Its been days since he last saw the boy and now that he is here and alone Niall takes this as his opportunity and sits himself next to boy. Luke doesn't even look up as he is heads down into his book. Its rare to see Luke with a book but is even rarer to see Harry with one , Niall thinks.