19

Its been two days and everything is quite calm between Harry and Niall. Surprisingly to Niall , he has not been given any kind of tasks just the usual cleaning and cooking and he was fine with it. But it made him think why the hell he is staying here . As far as he knows Harry can very well cook a meal and clean his own flat. The cleaning part is doubtful. He just wants to tell the curly lad to be done with this arrangement and he can stay at his own apartment.

Harry on the other hand was having the struggles of his life. He wanted to slam his head again and again on the wall at his thoughts recently. He was so confused as he couldn't control his feelings going to uncharted territories. In his existence of 20 years he had considered himself a ladies man but now if Rebecca , Ellie and Stella comes anywhere near him in their short skirts and crop tops he cringes. Which he really tries not to and wants to admire what they have in display but he can't seem to bring himself to do it.

He has this uneasy feeling at the back of his mind that itch like hell. He always find his thoughts running towards Niall , yes him and how pretty yet sensual he looks in those shorts , skirts and crop tops as the blonde recently pointed out sassily at him. He doesn't want to admit it , not to himself at all that he is being attracted to Niall . He just wants to let this feelings go but that is not happening when the blue eyed blonde is around him almost 24/7 .

And it doesn't help that he gets to be close to him every night as the short blonde is having nightly distress by waking up sweaty following his nightmare.

Harry stares at the ceiling his thoughts running through his head that he can't seem to stop. The feelings he is trying to decipher . It is past 11 at night and he is laying in his bed . He closes his eyes done with himself and his miserable self.

A loud cry makes his eyes shot open and he sits right up running a hand over his face. Another cry and he is dashing out in the living room. He sees the sight in front of him and he wants to just find that Ralph and beat the shit out of him.

"STOP ! NO , PLEASE .. I - I WANT TO ! STOPP!!" And Niall is crying thrashing on the small couch. Harry shakes him taking his shoulder trying to wipe his face off tears.

" Niall its Harry , get up" Niall doesn't seem to stop only thrashing more and crying aloud. Harry brushes his hands on Niall's face saying loudly "Niall babe ,its okay I am here ,I am here " shaking him till he is blinking open sitting up and looking around widely eyes dilated. And Harry thinks it is a beautiful sight apart from the fact that Niall just had a nightmare.

"Ha-harry?" And its a soft whisper a broken cry and the brunette realises he must be still revealing the dream . He gathers him in his arms pulling him into him and whispers sweet nothing into his ear as he rocks them both.

"Its over Ni , he is not coming back . I am here okay" Niall doesn't speak but the crying is seemed to stop and just hiccups could be heard through out the flat. Harry feels small hands pulling at his chest and imagines his shirt wrinkled but he doesn't care.

"He is gone ?" Niall whispers innocently looking at Harry. And in that moment their differences , their fights and hate all is dissolved only two souls looking at each other and one  taking care of the other.

"Ya , he is gone and you know what Ni ?" He smiles at Niall now on couch placing Niall in his lap who is questioningly looking up at him not letting go of him .

Harry smooths Niall's hair as he says when Niall asks softly almost inaudible "What ?". He replies " He is never coming back . And if he does , I am here to protect you ." he then pauses reframing his sentence a little "we all here for you Ni "

He feels Niall nod his head and continues rubbing his back slowly up and down.He takes the bottle behind him on the table top and hands it to Niall.