54

"Here have this. It will make you feel better" Liam sits beside Niall on the couch who is shivering and hiccuping under his blanket and passes him a warm glass of water.

"I don't know Li , when we got like this" Niall mumbles looking at Liam as the tears start to form again and quickly fall. He ducks his head down sipping the water from the glass in his hand as his heart breaks all over again.

Liam and Zayn had found Niall running across the campus at the entrance completely distort and utterly devasted. He was running as if something was chasing him or he himself was on fire , only halting when Zayn quickly ran behind him the moment he had rushed passed them. The raven hair lad had managed to catch hold of him as Niall trashed around ,screaming and cursing in his arms. Not wanting to attract others Liam had quickly opened the door of his car signaling Zayn to get him inside. He then had sat himself in the backseat , enveloping Niall in a hug as soon as Zayn had placed inside . Niall had startled the pair by hugging Liam , resting his head on his bestfriend's chest as he wailed his sorrow. Liam had shot a worried look at Zayn , for the other lad to nod assuring his own boyfriend before he started the car.

Now here they were in Liam and Zayn's apartment, half hour later and Niall had managed to calm down , just a little.

"Harry is being stupid right now. Don't give me that look Zayn , you know I am correct about your bestfriend" Liam said completely done with Harry , shooting a look at his boyfriend who was about to interrupt.

"Maybe – Maybe he hated me all along. Maybe I am just a toy-"Niall mumbled , his eyes getting glossy ones again and Zayn pushed himself, taking his seat beside Niall from previously sitting in front of him as he tried to assure Niall. He knows his bestfriend very well and however stupid he is , he knows without a doubt Harry is gone for the small boy.

"Don't say that Niall, he likes you a lot. From what you told , he was just spouting gibberish to me"

"Does it look like that Zayn?! Does it !? Cause for me it doesn't. I used to hate his guts and he used to mine , we couldn't even be in the same place. I can't believe I fell for him , how stupid can I be!?" Niall exclaims while crying as he remembers Harry's words again and again.

"You're not stupid Ni. This is just a rough patch , you both need to talk it out" Liam says soothingly , brushing Niall's hair from his forehead trying to calm him down.

"Well that was what we did , look how well it turned out Liam ?! I wanted to slap him , cry and hit him but no, no I tried to be the mature one and get answers from him" Niall says looking right at Liam , tears in his eyes as he continues ,

"To know what the hell was going on with him ?! Because ,we were completely fine till our anniversary and its been more than two weeks he is behaving different . It took me today , to get him to speak to me, to look at me, to bloody breath in the same air as me" he finishes his voice high by the end.

Liam quickly pulls him in his arms , rubbing his arm smoothingly as he whispers "Niall calm down , okay. We will figure this out"

"Its over Li. Nothing to f-figure out" Niall cries all the anger leaving his body and continues , his heart breaking with every word "He is a jock , just like all the others . I was so stupid , so stupid to even think that...I feel stupid Li and I have never felt like that in my entire life"

"C'mon don't be so negative Ni. You know Harry is a nice lad" Liam sushes him shooting a panicked look towards Zayn who is looking at him equally worried.

"I fucking don't li ! I don't know.....I don't know anything , anymore" Niall cries resting his head on Liam again as the pregnant lad gathers him in his arms , brushing his hair.