End Note

Hey Everyone!

Slave Bet is over.

Finally!

I thought I will be happy for his story to be finally completed but I am not. I feel kind of sad that Niall and Harry’s journey has come to an end here.

The idea behind the book was to make a funny story with Narry and this idea had popped into my mind out of nowhere and I decided to go with it.

The story of Harry's past and his personal life - the relationship with his father , Dan was not at all thought off initially. All I wanted to make a story were Narry fight, alot in a cute and 'get married already' kind of way.

Also the story was supposed to be of 70+ chapters or something. There were supposed to be three more chapters in here and I had already planned and half - written them but decided against to post it.

The moment Narry had  , I thought was the perfect - best note to end it on.

I had also planned on making this one more and sexual, like sexual and comedy but it turned out to be more comedy and drama, blah. Nonetheless, I am happy with what I have written but if there will be sequel happening I will surely keep that in my mind ;)

Looking back at the story Niall and Harry have come a long way and we have too with them.

It is incredible that you guys have stuck till the end and loved this book. All of your humble, cheeky and loving comments have touched my heart.

So THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for reading this one.

I HOPE, I made this book incredible for you

I HAVEN'T thought much about the sequel for this one. Having said that, I have few ideas fluttering around in my head. So if you guys really want and I mean really really want to see what happens next or to keep up with Narry here than please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Also, PERFECT is coming to an end (people reading that book) hold on to your seats!

And there are other bunch of stories I will be staring soon (maybe this weekend ;))

Also, PRECIOUS is coming to an end as well and it's SEQUEL will be up next week hopefully. So YAY!!

Most importantly, this story has come to an end (will continue if only there is a sequel)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU LOVELIES

HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE, AMAZING HOLIDAYS. CHRISTMAS AND A BRILLIANT YEAR AHEAD!

See you soon

Love
Ri x