61!

It's around 6:30 in the evening Niall found himself in front of a giant house like mansion. He gulped wringing his hand mentally preparing himself taking steps towards the front door.

After talking to the maid who  welcomed him home and informed that Mr. Styles was indeed at home, he was ushered towards the living room. He was told to take a sit as Mr. Styles will come down in few minutes. He thought of taking a sit but then decided against it preferring to stand instead. He busied himself in looking around the decorative wall on his left opposite to the mantle with a tv and fire place and a mini bar in the corner, thinking through what he will be saying to the man. 

A voice made him almost scream out as he turned around. A tall man, almost as tall as Harry if not more with blue crisp suit and red tie wearing on a incredibly light blue coloured shirt talked with his back facing Niall.

"Niall isn't it? Looking for Harry , I think he is not here-"he watched the man fill his glass with a golden liquid standing near the bar before turning towards him with a smirk on his face. Niall wanted to gasp at the way he looked like Harry, brunette hair slightly grey near ears with deep green eyes, almost an older  yet different version of Harry.

He cut him off with a short and polite, with no smile whatsoever " I know where he is. I wanted to have a word with you."

" Well I never thought this day would come, but anyway.....whatever can I help you with? Whiskey?" the man in blue suit laughed lightly before pouring some more liquid in his glass and off handedly offering to Niall, and the boy could tell it was inspite.

Niall decided to straight away get to the point. He wanted to look tough, so he took few steps in front standing right in the centre of the room, right in front of the man before he started,

"Harry loves you , you're his father. I think you should be little bit considerate about your son"

"And who are you tell this , his mother?" the man said a scowl forming on his face not at all pleased with his words.

Niall only smiled not letting his angry expression get to him

"No , I am his boyfriend and-" he was cut of rudely by a sarcastic laugh that made him furrow his eyebrows, not at all happy as the old man went on

"That's funny , cause I believe my son has ...umm what do they call these days ? Oh yes , sure , dumped you , hasn't he?" he finished asking rehterocially taking a sip from his glass not before smirking at him.

Niall wanted to smirk very badly but he didn't as he knew it will only egg Dan on to break them up so he replied with no emotions whatsoever.

" That's where you are wrong Dan."

He continued taking in the scowl on Dan's face that only deepened with each passing word that came out Niall's mouth"Sure , he broke up with me but now we have worked everything out. That is not the point anyway..."

He paused taking a much needed breath before he continued, totally serious, not in the mood to take any of his shit. He just wanted the man to back off and leave them in peace.

" The point is ,I believe you are his father and as much as I know this championship has been your dream ,isn't it Dan?" he asked having a pretty idea about Dan after what Harry told him and Dan's past and tragedy was something  pretty much  everyone knew in this town.

" What the hell-"Dan muttered clutching his glass tightly, loosening his tie as anger started boiling in him at the blonde's words.

" Let me finish. I am asking you this, nicely Dan"Niall said politely meaning business, he didn't want to egg him on just wanted him to understand and stay the hell away and he knew that he will be able to do that.