10

It was around one hour and 15 minutes after Harry left that Niall started feeling guilty of all the things he said to him .

Although in his opinion nothing he said was wrong but he will admit that it was way out of hand and too damn straight forward for anyone's liking .

And that what he was hearing from Liam as he listened to him from the other end of the receiver. No , Harry didnt ran to Zayn first , although that was his guess . But he called them because  he was going out if his mind worrying . Now , he would worry about Harry out of all people but he was not blind and had seen that he had left with keys and so angry that his face was red with it.

"I know Li..." He was cut for the third time since he called and he was now wondering what in god's name he decided to diall liam . He should have chosen Louis , he would have atleast tell him a solution .Okay no, knowing Louis he probably would have said along the lines of 'fuck Harry' , 'you both need to just do it '. Niall shakes his head as he thinks about it before tuning in on Liam once again .

"You went too far this time Niall. You know how he gets when his dad is mentioned " Niall sighed , because he had met Mr.Styles once and to put it simply that man was a piece of work . He shuddered at that the thought of coping with him for all his life much less being his son .

"I know Li . I know and you know I am feeling fucking guilty now .And I don't know where he went off to go .He was pretty angry by the looks of it "

Niall pulled down his shirt over his pajama which he was twisting over  and over with worry . He adjusted it and sat on the couch with a pillow in his hands . After Harry left he freshened up , changed and cooked food for both of them. He then pulled out his homework book and started on it making himself comfortable.

He heard the door open and  Harry entered the house . He then watched
from his peripheral look that Harry made his way to the couch .The dip in the couch made him well aware that Harry was infact sitting beside him .He closed his notebook as Harry switched on the TV and quickly  went on the sports channel .Niall watched players move on the green field and prepared himself to apologize .

"Harry" before he can continue Harry interrupted him saying .

"Now I want to watch this match Niall .So if you're even thinking about watching some gay series or some chick movie , think again . " Niall's eyes narrowed at him all thoughts of apologizing flew out of the window.

He retreated back "No .I just wanted you to know dinner is ready so you want it ..."

He was again interrupted "now. I want it now and hot " Niall got up frustrated with Harry cutting his each line . He made his way to the kitchen and pulled out containers placing them in the oven to heat them .He made two plates quickly and set everything on the table preparing  their plates .

Liam's words rang through his head and he knew if he didn't apologize he would have his head. He sighed taking both plates out , shoving his books below the couch and placing their plates . He watched Harry coming out of the bedroom in just shorts and tank top and entering the kitchen .

He then appeared with two bottles for both of them .

As Harry began to eat Niall started " Harry , I just wanted to say all that I said bef-before , our fight, I shouldn't have " he watched Harry nod in agreement , bastard he thought . "Although it was true ."he took a pause and smirked seeing Harry narrow his eyes and continued "I crossed lines . I should definitely left the crazy hitler out of this. I felt guilty about saying all those things ."

Harry began to laugh setting his plate and Niall watched him confused , who bite him ? He thought as he watch tears ran down Harry's eyes as he continued to laugh and ended up coughing .