37

LONNNNNGGGG Chapter !! And IMP AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!

-

"You look like you about to cry or piss yourself" Louis says standing beside Harry in front of the canteen. The boy had noticed Harry stood at one place with a very sad and defeated look at the gate. After staring at the boy waiting for him to join them as the lad was looking straight at them Louis had finally given up when some girls walked past the Cheshire with a weird look. He quickly excused himself from others by the lockers were they all were standing and decided to go and help his friend out of misery. It had been two days since the night and Louis himself was not aware what all went down , but looking at a very touchy Ziam he knew his plan was successful. But looking at a very distracted and lonesome Harry he knew , something had went wrong with this ship.

"Oh shut it Lou" Harry snapped not even looking at Louis.

"What ? I am right , look at the way you're looking at him as if he broke your heart or something ." Louis says and Harry sighs , both of them staring at the object, more like person of Harry's attraction not long ago.

"Harry ? Harry , don't tell me you confess your love or asked him to marry . God ! I know you're not around the whole dating thing but there are steps , like ask him out on a date first geez !"Louis shriek suddenly having an idea after thinking a lot about what could have gone wrong.

"As if you go on date and anyways I just asked him out –"Harry starts to argue , trying to push the other boy down so he doesn't have to be under the bus , which is what he already feels like but is cut off by king of sass.

"And he said no . Geez why I am friends with you snails and correction , as a matter of fact I have been on dates thank you very much ." Louis finished smiling proudly at him as they begin to walk .

"What do you mean by snails ?! And really who ? because I haven't seen any girl hanging off you" Harry says , smirking at the end.

"Look at how slow you guys are, got you I don't know two years to confess your love for him andddd now if my calculations are correct he will take another two years to say yes" Louis explains waving his hand around trying to emphasis his point and then says "And buddy! you don't see any girl hanging 'cause I don't keep them on hook"

"Two years ?!" Harry stops almost shouting , gaining attention from some girls walking past them. His heart deflates at the thought of waiting for more two years.

"C'mon buddy let's get you to your class" Louis puts his arms around the boy in sympathy.

-

"Guys , coach has asked me to take today's practice for half and hour more . So < Louis and Luke , pick !" Harry announces standing in front of the tired boys not giving a shit. As a captain of the team coach had given him instruction to look at his boys and practice more . And as a determined Captain Harry was all set to go over some techniques with the boys.

"I don't want to be in his team !" Liam raised his hand and pointed at Zayn , making everybody sigh, their bickering was getting quite old but it was cute nonetheless.

"You should not be in any team !" Zayn argued folding his arms, having argued with the boy for countless time for not playing the game since him carrying their baby.

"I can do what I want , because anyways its my damn life right ?!" Liam argued suddenly yelling as he copied Zayn's hand moments by folding his arms trying to show he can take his decisions.

"Guys stop it !" Harry shouted having enough of them already.

"Liam go sit out" Harry instructed pointed at the bench and quickly added as the boy opened his mouth to argue "And I mean it" , with that he pointed others towards the ground and turned around standing by the line. He had decided to first have a look at the boys game.