02

Harry is running around in his room throwing clothes all over the place dressed in only towel. He hears the honk for the second time and he knows there will be a loud shout of an very irritated Zayn . And on cue...

"Harry!! Get your ass down right now! Or I am going to leave you!"

Harry just shakes his head pulling on his black jeans , tight at places and pulls on a plain white shirt over his head. He grabs his phone and apartment keys , taking his leather jacket as he goes . Looking in the mirror he applies deodorant and pulls his locks into a ponytail quickly. He is rushing down with his jacket on his shoulder and twisting the rubber band in a knot only because of Zayn.

Although he knows he will never leave , he never does . He will pout , curse and kick Harry but will never leave him. And that what makes him his best friend Harry muses .

He skips over a pot hole right in front of his gate and opens the car door getting in .As soon as he locks the door Zayn starts the car . There is a silence in the car for four to five minutes and Harry breaks it by saying "So where are we headed for the night ?"

Zayn takes a deep breathe praying to the high Almighty above dreading to answer but replies casually " We all are meeting at Li's " Harry nods his head and Zayn sighs in relief thanking god , but he thinks it was too soon as Harry asks " Well then we are going clubbing right?"

Zayn looks at him and then back at the road trying to answer him without making the curly lad mad ( AN: hey that rhymed ! god I'm so lame *sighs) "Umm..no , we are just going to hang out , play some ball , drink and all that. "

Harry nods yet again and Zayn wants to speed up the car and reach at Liam's so fast . No wonder Liam gave him this job and went to bring Niall instead , the sly bastard ,Zayn thinks cursing under his breathe.

"So house party?" Harry asks pulling out his phone in confusion as he would have been getting tone of messages form them girls and some of his other friends outside of his close group of friends , if there would be a house party. Maybe his phone is not working , he thinks and starts checking for any damage.

"It is not a house party . Just our group"and at that the brunette lad looks up blinking at Zayn with a simple okay going back to his phone .But he stops himself when a thought comes to his mind "He is going to be there , isn't it Zayn?" He asks , his tone accusatory. Zayn curses ' Fuck! Shit!'nodding slowly .

"Jesus Christ!! This is why you came to get me to Liam's house didn't you? You guys know I can't refuse you bastards!"Harry explodes.

Zayn slams on the break jerking both of them forward " What is wrong for you to shout like that ?! It is just friends gathering , everyone will be coming and we will have loads of fun"
Harry node ,rather fast and says "Exactly ! Friends meeting , then why is he invited ?! .....Oh don't give me that look Malik!"

Zayn doesn't day anything restarting the car as Harry folds his arms with a loud huff settling against the window not even glancing at Zayn once.

At Liam's

Niall gets inside Liam's house behind him ( Liam did come to get him and Niall couldn't help but tag along ) , which is like a bungalow with many rooms and backyard , all the while praying for Harry to not be there.

Just for this once. God ! Let the bastard have somewhere to be at

He doesn't want to particularly see his face. Liam leads him into the kitchen and straight of the backyard were all the boys are passing around ball. Niall swears under his breathe as he sees the only person he doesn't want to.

Man , the evening is so not looking great

✴✴✴

Harry and Niall are face to face . And it is going to be Epic !!

Vote & Comment , if you like this story !! It always makes my day when you all comment or vote :)

Also , check out my other works :))
Have a great day ahead !