29

Its three days later that Niall finds Louis hanging on his shoulder as he walks to his class. They are pretty much early as most of the hallway is empty. Niall can't help but look around for Harry. He is just so used to the jock now that he can't help but think about him since the day he went home.

However his brain tells him that was the right decision but somewhere in his mind and heart he doesn't agree.

His attention is grabbed by Louis noisily chewing gum as he says " Not yet in school"

Niall stutters slowing down a little "What are you t-talking about ?"

Louis smiles cheekily as he pinches Niall's cheeks "The correct question is who I am talking about ?"

He continues " Andddd to answer your question , I was talking about Harry and the fact that he is not here in college , which in my opinion is not surprising -" he is cut off by Niall as he completely halts in his steps " I was not talking abo- I didn't even ask!"

Louis only giggles as he circles Niall " Niall , Niall , Niall...you forgot to ask me why I am soo sure Harry isn't here?"

Niall wants to slap his head hard because Louis can be dramatic at times when he is not jumping around. The bloody idiot thinks , his life is a movie and every sentence is his dialogue , Niall thinks.

He sighs looking at the brunette boy in front of him " And why is that ? How are you 'soo sure ' " , he wants to roll his eyes badly at his friend's dramatic-ness but holds in .

Louis turns his car keys playing with them as he begins to walk to their class.

"Was at club last night , saw him get hammered . Dude , what did you do to him?" He laughs as Niall walks faster trying to keep up with the boy.

"what do you mean what I did ?" he frowns at Louis' answer to that.

"Kept on swearing , your name was somewhere in between and then made out with Ally" he makes a face and Niall shouldn't , he really shouldn't be hurt , feel like someone just slapped him in the face but he doesn't know why he just felt that. He stopped as only one word left his mouth "what?!"

"Ya ! Don't tell me you don't know Horan , Ally is like already giving out invitation cards to their wedding , the bitch is more than enthusiastic!" he makes a face at the last part and Niall can feel blood pouring out his ears.

He should've expected something like this from Harry, shouldn't be so shocked to here this really but he cant help but feel to slap the bitch and that bastard right of the face.

He smiles sarcastically at Louis walking straight inside the class as they reach "Thanks for the info Lou"

~

"So , my mom and dad are going to go to their one of the boring business party and I would be all alone. I want  you tonight at 8, got it Styles " she says not giving Harry chance to even roll his eyes before she is sucking his face. Once satisfied she leaves not before kissing him down to his collarbone and then comes up to whisper "See you later , Sexy"

Harry regrets his decision to go to Ally as he watches her sashing down the hall. After Niall left three nights ago Harry was a pathetic mess. The first two hours he was angry and cried a bit not understanding the reason for Niall to leave other than 'the bet is over'.Two hours after that it came to his mind it all happened because of that stupid kiss making him regret ever kissing him to which he realised later that he didn't regret one bit. The thought of Niall regretting it and leaving him hurt him and that's when he decided there is no use in moaning.

Niall will never go to a guy like him , he will always hate him . Harry never really hated Niall , all the fights and bashing each other were banters , just for fun atleast according to him. Niall was the only one in the whole school who didn't kissed the floor he walked on and he liked that about him , it was different. It made him feel normal apart from the name calling of course but Harry caught himself smiling a few times when Niall used to be so proud of himself for coming up with another insult.

He thought that it was the same with the boy.

But guess it wasn't

And for the first time he felt stupid for changing for the boy. Because as Niall used to say he really was cocky and over the top with pride but Niall had changed that and however much he didn't want he fell in love with the blonde beauty. He didn't know went it happened , maybe it was the time he got drugged and was the cutest thing on the planet or the tune he would not let go of Harry because of his nightmares or the first time he called him "bloody potato head - good looking son -of -" he never finished that swear trying to pull his skirt down that got pulled up by Harry unintentionally.

He will never forget that day

He smiled sadly at the memory brushing his hair out taking out his book.He has not seen Niall since the night three days ago . He decidded then and dare that night , he is not good enough for the beauty and will never be with him. And that's the day he decided to go back to his oldself , where no one can hurt him or come near him.

And maybe unintentionally becoming the worst version of himself. 

A/N

A short chapter , you can say it is a filler ! Big things to come !! I think the story is coming to an end *hint* *hint*

Anyway,
Check out my new stories

Lilac Rose

Precious

Read both tbh! It will make me happy!

Thoughts on the story so far ??

Comment . Vote. Share.Love the book!

Love
Ri x