05

And another update ! I couldn't wait to update this , I love all your comments and I just ...I am happy this book is getting such a warm response . I couldn't wait to tell you who won the bet lol .
Thanks for commenting and voting : ) made me day as always

In next twenty minutes the score was 1-2 with Harry in lead . Everyone was on the edge of their seats or bouncing on their feet as if they are in a stadium rooting for their team. Luke and Louis were having the time of their life cheering as Louis' voice filled the backyard.

Liam and Zayn were into the game too nestled together watching their friends. Few minutes ago Liam had gone inside to get everyone drinks and chips to eat . So now they all were holding a can of coke in one hand while munching on chips . Well all except the two frenemies , who were dead set to win the bet.

Right now Harry had a smirk on his lips , completely pleased with himself as he had kicked the ball into the net . While Niall on the other hand was huffing or fuming or both, it was hard to tell . But one thing was sure he was not backing down .

Louis' voice came to a halt as Harry decided to speak , lazily kicking the ball in between his feet as he talked.

"Tired princess ?!" He shouted as Niall came a little forward already ready to get the ball from his hand .

Not getting any reply Harry continued
"You know we could stop if you are tired Darling ,  I win. you lose and you slave for me " he added cheekily , winking at Niall.

Niall's scowled deepened if that was possible. He breathe hard through his nose , glaring as he muttered loud enough for Harry to hear .

"Not a chance in hell" the word coming out as 'chonce' due to his accent making Harry double over .

"That man! Nice . chonce" he said slapping hands on the knees , laughing loudly mimicking him .

Niall ran forward in the blink of an eye and snatched the ball from his hand . Harry caught himself and rush forward . Niall dodged Harry , ducking when the tall lad will try to hook him by neck pulling him back .

Not wanting to take a chance he kicked the ball into the net scoring .

He began jumping around shaking his bum side to side , doing his victory dance. He turned to face Harry and screamed "Take that b*itch !"

To which Harry rolled his eyes not at all amused by the blondes actions.

"Shut it fake blonde " he said frustrated making Niall halt in midstep .

"Oh . Should I now . What happened Stella , tired already ?" Niall smirked throwing back  Harry's previous words.

Luke walked between them taking the ball that was with Harry now as Louis announced "Its 2-2 now ! It is a tie ! Now just one point and it will decide who wins the bet."

He placed the ball in between them pointing them to get in front of the ball on his either side . Both the boys came forward determined to win the bet .

Liam and Zayn stood up walking forward beside Louis as it was happening . Liam was nervously biting his lip as he watched with Zayn on his side , rather calm .

"And it a 2-2 , we have Harry Styles playing against our Nialler .. And the game begin ! START !" Louis screeched in his fake mike , he had made with his fist jumping around as Luke came back bouncing on his feet his eyes on his two friends . ( AN : God I'm so lame sometimes)

Ten minutes .

Ten freaking minutes .

Ten absolute freaking minutes of Liam biting his teeth , Zayn watching intensely recording on his camera with Luke and Louis cheering loudly for both the boys , switching between them as they cheer a goal was made .

Their was silence with no one speaking anything , no one running forward , no moment all eyes stuck on the ball that was in the air making its way to the net .

Everyone waited baited breathes as the ball surged through the air , landing on the ground and slamming into the net making a jostle sound.

The only reaction came was of one voice screaming loudly

"This is not happening!"

Niall's voice cut through the air all eyes landing on him .

Harry watched Niall with a big smirk that will not go away , not for days . His smirk growing as he watched Niall throw a proper fit , feet stomping while tugging on his hair . He thought the fake blonde will go bald at this rate , not that he cared anyways.

"Believe me Blondie it is !" He laughed  saying "God this is better than having sex or a going to a party or maybe .. A long ass sleep "

"Arrghhhh ... This is so dumb ! "Niall yelled and launched himself on Harry murder clearly written on his face .

Liam intervened picking Niall by his waist tugging him away . Niall scrambled around kicking his feet in the air as Harry said "Loser !" .

Liam tried to stop Niall by pulling him hard into his chest "Ni-" but before he can continue Niall turned around in his arms and started hitting him on his chest .

"This is all bloody your fault! You didn't stop me from agreeing to this stupid bet ! You made me come here !"
"Calm down Niall"

"No ! I will not calm the fuck down !"

"Ni-"

"Don't ! You made me come here !"

"Well I suggested slap bet not the slave bet , that was all Louis " Liam tried to reason and glare at Louis who shifted behind Zayn hiding away. 

"But you agreed anyways Horan. And you lost " Harry interrupted making Niall turned to him and glare.

Louis peeked from behind Zayn slowly tucking himself in Zayn's arm as if that will save him from Liam's scolding .

He meekly said , showing his teeth smiling innocent at Niall "He is right Niall . Although you know I was totally rooting for you"

Niall sighed at that nodding and looked at Harry .

"Two weeks ?"

"Three actually"

"Arrgh! Fine I will do it "

Harry smirked "Great ! "

Louis laughed suddenly making everybody's head turned towards him .

"What is their to laugh Lou?" Niall asked annoyed

"This is so great ! You guys now will be living with each other "

Making both Niall and Harry stare at him wide eyed .

✴✴✴

AN

So Harry won bet !

Thoughts on what will happen next ?

Thoughts on Niall being Harry's slave ?