62

'I can't believe the boys are doing this' Niall stresses removing his chick yellow skirt after Liam shakes his head looking at his choice of clothing and going through his sea of clothes pulling out a black small skirt with a mirror work in the borders , putting his legs one by one and pulling the skirt over his waist.

'What!? I am having fun –'Liam says turning around with a deo in his hand as he sprays it over himself before waddling to sit on the bed , getting into his grey slacks.

'Oh you are, and I know what exactly is that is making you smile so much and its definitely hasn't got anything to do with Zayn' Niall smirks up at him sittign in front of him on his knees brushing away his hands from the hem of the grey slacks he is trying to pull up , not able to bend because of his bump and starts dressing Liam up.

'AHH ! How can you say that Ni?!' Liam gasps dramatically , both of his hands on his chest making Niall chuckle at him as he pulls him up on his feet ' Ofcourse it is because of Zayn , after all he is taking me to date'

He chuckles adjusting the hem of his slacks neatly over his waist as he says , looking directly at Liam 'Yeah I was born yesterday. You're just laughing at Louis who can't go to one of these'

'Hey ! I am not that mean and it's completely true isn't' he says grinning widely as they both come out of Niall's bedroom , on their way to the living room. He takes seat on one of the chair's carefully as he continues 'He should have listened to me and got himself a lad or lass , whatever that floats his boat than he could have gotten to go on this double date thingy'

'Poor lad has been moaning for two days now since you let him know. Picking girls left and right , that poor –'Niall sighs from the doorway putting his heels on and taking Liam's towards him , who cuts him up rolling his eyes exasperatedly ,

'Oh spare me ! I am pregnant , I get to play a mean card once in a while.' Liam says , defending his case by splaying his palms on his stomach as he pushes his feet in the flat.

He then gets up and starts posing with his bump making Niall chuckle nervously as he asks 'And when did Louis have reason to pool up girls. Now , how do I look except for like a whale?'

'Okay I will stop. And you definitely don't look like a whale. Maybe a guy who had too many of burgers at one go but not whale for sure' Niall says to him correcting his hair only to be pulled in a hug by the lad.

'Awww... Niallll , this right here is why you're my bestfriend. Zayn always chats me up with all 'you're not , you look beautiful and so bloody gorgeous'' he says rolling his eyes pushing him at an arms length as he continues , 'honestly I am tired of listening to it as I know exactly what I look like'

'He is not wrong though. You're like have a glow about you. I can't explain it-' Niall starts only for Liam to cut him off sighing as he face palm's

'Not you two!!'

'Liam –'he starts only to be cut off by a loud blaring of a horn , signature Zayn's style of entry and Liam is grabbing both of their phones and wallets from the table chucking them in Niall's hands excitedly , as he drags him to the door.

'It's them ! lets go !'

Niall laughs quickly taking a look at himself in the hallway mirror as he comments 'Slow down , if something happens to you Zayn will kill me with bare hands'

He goes to follow Liam only to be met with a pregnant Liam giving him a dead stare with the door half open.

'What?! I want to be with Harry bro' he defends himself with wide eyes not wanting to be in the line of firing of Liam for the night.