38

longgggg chapter ahead !

***

Niall straightens his skirt once more for the hundredth time and adjusts his hair trying to tame them only messing them more. He sighs releasing a loud breathe as he rubs his finger on his cheek trying to smooth the little amount of blush he has put , already having an idea that they are going to color more in harry's presence.

He cant believe he is going on a date. As much people thought he was people's person and must have gone on plenty of dates but the reality is this was his first date and that too with none other than the biggest jock. He giggled as he remembered Harry's jealous and then confused face. He was all jock , is always infront of others but never to Niall. Yes, the fear and worries with him being jock do arise and somehow he knows he will be facing them in future for sure.

But right now all he can hear and feel are the butterflies in his tummy. He doesn't know what to do with himself. He doesn't know whether it is out of nervousness or Harry himself but he thinks he should have told Liam atleast, he would have known what to do or say. He has no idea what he is going to do or say or if he is wearing the right clothes.

Before he can freak out about his get up , a doorbell rings.. He shrieks looking at himself with wide eyes , hands on his chest as if he just got an heart attack. He takes one look at himself before grabbing his mobile and rushes to the door. He smoothens his skirt taking a deep breathe and opens the door , only to find Harry standing in black jeans and a blue checks button shirt.

He looks so sexy

He feels himself getting warm at his thoughts and quickly pulls the door open the entire way and shyly waves at the boy in front of him saying a soft "Hey"

He cant believe he has gone all bashful now and wants to kick himself but before he can , Harry's voice halts him "Hi , you look ....beautiful"

And yep he was right , his cheeks aren't going to be pale tonight.

"Thanks- I hope its not too much , you know like overly dressed up. I can go up and change-"he says looking down at his skirt and back up at Harry only to notice how Harry's eyes have not even left his body. He flushes slightly as Harry almost trips on his own legs once realizing Niall was talking to him and quickly says

"You're looking perfect , best for the occasion"

"Ohkay" Niall stutters before turning around and closing the door before he follows Harry to the car.

Once seated Harry says "You can put whatever song you like" , while starting the car and Niall looks wide eyed at the brunette lad clearly surprised.

"Wow ! since when did you let people touch anything in your car , especially this!"he says and this time it is Harry's turn to blush as he makes an excuse only for Niall to bite the inside of his cheek.

"Well, only certain people are allowed to fiddle"

"Okay ! I'll take that" Niall says and starts switching channels before settling on one and increases the volume as When the sky goes blue starts to play.

"It's a nice song" Harry's says humming to the song softly .

"So.... You're into classical music" Niall says pointing at the stereo and smiling at the jock in front of him. This is the new side he is seeing of Harry , one who gets easily jealous and is very cute af about it and the one who likes slow songs.

Niall would've never guessed .

He cant wait to see many other layers of Harry tonight.

"Sometimes , not all the way but yeah..some songs are beautiful to the-"Harry replies " ears and soul" and is cut off by Niall completing his sentence.