48

"I hope no one has anywhere to be after classes and if they have then forget about it because HALLOWEEN IS COMING and all of us are going shopping TOGETHER. AND YOU LOVERS TOO !!! ALSO LIAM ! Because last time you lazy assess refused and we ended up in my grandma's old costumes" Louis demands loudly dropping his books on the table as Niall and Liam looks up at him jumping in their sits startled in the middle of their on – going conversation. Louis smiles at them triumphantly before grabbing a chair from an empty table behind and sits down.

"arggh don't remind me" Liam moans rubbing his hand on his protruding belly already tired by hearing the word shopping.

Liam pointedly ignored him looking at Niall and then away , his eyes searching for the person in question.

"And that makes us clear .where is Harry?"

"Why?" Niall asked taking a bite of his apple as he looked at Louis ,who eyed him sternly.

"Because he always has excuses on the tip of his tongue whenever I suggest this" Niall nodded not even refuting back as they all knew how Harry tends to get with the word shopping. Everyone had seen him with all those different girls coming up with horrible yet on the tip of the tongue excuses as he was always ambushed with them.

He looks over in the far end of the canteen sighing as he sees the said boyfriend of his , slightly upset but this time for a whole different reason.

Unable to hide his forlorn feelings about his boyfriend Niall answers , tipping his chin towards Harry , his eyes glued to him as he watches him talking on the phone as he paces in the short corner"he is ...on his phone , again"

"why are you sighing ? Is everything alright? With the both of you" Louis frowns , observing Niall's sad face and Harry.

"I hope so"Niall mumbles making both Louis and Liam frown even more.

"Stop talking in riddle Nialler" Louis says with a stern expression wanting Niall to just come straight to the point.

Niall shrugs his shoulder looking at his friends before looking down at the table and back up as he starts explaining "I – just don't know. Everything is great between us, even though sometimes I sass him and he gets on my very last nerve like we used too. But I don't know...."he leaves the sentence at that realizing all their earlier banters have become minuscule and he feels like they are drifting apart , and it hasn't even been more than two months.

Maybe Harry did found someone new

Maybe he is the jock , Niall always thought

Maybe he got played

"C'mon Ni, talk to us. We may not be able to help you but we will definitely listen" Louis cries urgently reaching for Niall's hand on the table and grabbing it tightly , he looks at Liam for help who only nods and then turns to Niall smiling optimistically "and might observe if you want us too"

"Its just ,since the day of our anniversary-" Niall starts only for Louis to jump off the seat , a little more dramatically than necessary Liam thought as he effectively cuts Niall up "What you guys didn't do it ?!! He didn't like our – I mean your surprise!!"

A brush spreads on Niall's cheeks making him squirmier in his seat as he eagerly shakes his head , not letting Louis get the idea and says "He did Louis, oh believe me he did. And we did it , lots of times to the point it started hurting like a bitch"

Louis gasps loudly , exaggeratedly and clasps his hands on his chest as he exclaims reprimanding a red face Niall "Stop talking dirty ! And congrats on that but then if that is not the problem , what is?"