56

double update ! As I promised !

It had been weeks since Niall's last conversation with Harry, two weeks since the day Zayn and Louis had the conversation with Harry. Niall had heard about Louis' freakout on Harry and however nice it felt to have a bestfriend to always have his back , he did feel a big hole in his heart. A hole the size of Harry Styles and however ice-cream he ate , movies he watched or had fun with his friends , one look at Harry in the class on his regular seat and all the feelings , all the memories rushed back in .

Niall even missed the days they were frenemies , atleast they would use to talk to each other , even if it was calling each other names and getting on each others nerve. But this , this not speaking was getting on his nerves right now. Well, Harry Styles will always get on his nerves , wont he .

There were days he would want to go to Harry, plead or maybe beg him to get back with him. But there were days he would want to choke him with his own hands or kick him in a butt while he make that last goal for his team. Yes , that definitely would be the best thing.

It felt to him like they were before, Harry involved – too much involved with football and having the perfect girl – rather girls on his arm. But some how it felt different , his heart didn't hurt back then or skipped a beat when Harry would enter the class. Now all though he hasn't seen Harry with any girl ,but he has heard from people about him hanging out with Ally. He wanted to slap her five times to say the least. Out of all the girls he could have gone with he choose to go with her, the one person Niall hated even more with passion.

Maybe , that was okay , for the best , he thought. It definitely made hating Harry easier. One more reason for hating his sorry ass.

He found himself spending more time with Louis and Liam. With Louis since he was all over him ,trying to be the best friend he is and not letting him cry on Harry and calling him every bad name in the book . And Liam since he was very much pregnant and couldn't go to school so Niall had occupied himself into tutoring Liam , trying to get him to graduate with a degree.

This made up most of his days and he was happy , not crying ,not sitting in his room and wallowing in self pity but out there living life with his friends.

But this still didn't erase that hole in his heart, the empty feeling that crept up at night when he laid on the bed alone, the touches and soft whispers he missed so much , everything haunting him .

So to erase those feelings completely he decided to engross himself with books and friends. And that's what he was doing right now on phone with Louis.

It was thanksgiving and unlike every other year , today he is not going to his home. He would love too but he knows he can't face them , not alone. He knows by this time everyone in the Mullingar , his home town , knows he has a boyfriend Harry Styles and everyone would be expecting him to come home , all thanks to his brother Greg. Also , he did remember Greg meeting Harry and asking him to bring him on thanksgiving and he has an idea what Greg will do if he knows they are not together anymore.

So Niall had decided it would be the best if he celebrated it with his friends insead, they are his family too. He had just not phoned his mother , not having it in him to face her.

"Ya ya ya , I got them with me......"he checks out the dvd's he is holding for them to watch. Liam was taking care of the snacks and Louis mom had made a small thanksgiving dinner for them lads ,to have it for their dinner. Even Zayn and Luke would be joining them at night. He doesn't know much about the other member of their group

"No I am not , well I was going to go-"he sighs into the receiver for the nth time. Louis has been confirming for the fourth time now if he is really not going home.