Someone Like You, 2.0

Hello everybody,

It's been a very long time since I've been on and been active with my writing. I wanted to thank everybody again for reading Someone Like You. It really warms my heart to know that so many people have read and liked the story.

I have been debating with myself for a very long time about writing a prequel to Someone Like You, which would follow the story of Amy and Connor; however, I'm still not sure that I am going to do so. I think the fact that I really want to and that I keep coming back to the idea of doing so will eventually lead me into actually writing it, but as of right now, I will not be writing it. Keep an eye out for it though if you'd like...

Anyway, the real reason that I am posting this today, is to let you all know that I have decided to rewrite Someone Like You and its sequel, The Right Man, into one story. In rewriting it, I will also be converting it to Teen Fiction rather than Fan Fiction. So, it will no longer be a story about Niall per say, however, I am still picturing it as him. His character will just be renamed. The reason being is that I just want to see how well this work would be received as a teen fiction. I just want to see if it would be just as successful in another genre.

I am going to keep the originals up so this will remain as is. The new version will basically just be a big editing project and I'll probably be tweaking it a bit, given the fact that my writing has changed a bit since I first published this. I may add some things as I go along, but really, I'm not sure how things will go down. The new version will still be named Someone Like You. I will be thinking of it as a second edition basically. Cause I mean, it's essentially the same story; it'll just, hopefully, be a stronger and better version of the original.

I'm not exactly sure how well it will go. I literally have my fingers crossed because I hope that I don't do anything to it to make it worse. I don't think that I will, but I'm still a bit insecure about my writing and that's kind of a big reason that I really appreciate each and every one of my readers, especially the ones who tell me that they are reading the story again and again because they loved it so much.

Thanks again for reading, and hopefully, you will relive this story in its second edition.