Chapter 9

** 27 February 2016 **

After eating and cleaning the room up a bit, I ended falling asleep. It was late, and I was exhausted.

This morning I woke up and had a shower. I took my time in the shower. I still haven't gotten ready, but I will as soon as I eat. For now, I'm glad that I own a robe.

I also realized that they fixed the lights. There was a note on my door saying "50 Euro for the electric fee."

I went downstairs and fixed myself something to eat in the kitchen. Niall was nowhere to be found, so I thought he wouldn't mind. It's not like I'm going to mess anything else up.

I should call Connor. I remembered the phone that was in the bar and made my way there.

"Hello?" I heard Connor's sleepy and confused voice on the other line.

"Baby!"

"Amy? Where are you calling from?" he questioned with a curious tone.

"Connor, I'm in Ireland. I was going to surprise you in Dublin two days ago, but there have been some complications."

"Wait, you're in Ireland? Where? When will you be here? What kind of complications?" he asked in a hurried tone.

"Slow down babe. Look, I'm in some small town called Crookhaven. I'm not really sure how far I am; but I should be there by this afternoon, by nightfall if anything. I've had such a hard time to simply just get into Ireland, that getting to Dublin seems to be a bit out there as well. There are no trains or buses out of this town, and I've yet to find a taxi so I'll be calling one after I'm done talking to you. You will not believe what I've been through. And I'm sorry if I've woken you, I just needed to let you know where I was so that you didn't leave without me or something. Oh and my phones dead; fried, I mean." I explained.

"Has it really been that bad?"

"Yes, but that's beside the point now. Just know that I'll be in Dublin by tonight baby. I miss you. And I cannot wait to see you!" I said as I caught a glimpse of Niall through the window. He looked incredibly cute in his sleepy state. He wasn't alone though. There were some guys out there talking to him, but since I couldn't care less, I just turned away and continued talking to Connor.

"I've missed you too sweetheart. I even tried convincing my mom into letting me go home early. But she said no of course. I can't wait to see you. And since the house is full, you're going to get to share the room with me. So we'll be alone and I could show you how much I've missed you." he said through the phone as I began to flush a bit at hearing his words.

"Great. I can't wait."

"Hey I've got to go. My mom is calling. I'll see you tonight babe. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you soon."

"Oh yeah, and I've got big news to tell you once you're here. Bye." He said rather quickly and hung up before I even had the chance to respond.

I went up to my room and pulled my clothes out. I know people don't normally walk around completely naked with nothing but a robe on, but I mean, really, nothing was going to happen to me. I didn't even run into one person at all.

I pulled the robe off and stood naked before my bed as I decided what to wear.

"Alright; let's do it." I heard Niall as he abruptly swung the door open, "but only cause your desperate."

What?