Prologue

"Connor, I'll miss you!"

"I know. I'll miss you too."

"Do you really have to go?" I asked hoping he would say no.

"I know you don't want me to leave, but I have to. I really don't have a choice. It's a family reunion."

"I understand, but it's all the way in Ireland! Why does it have to be all the way over there?"

"Well, my parents are Irish babe. And, although, most of my family has moved to the states as well, my grandparents haven't. They are the ones in charge after all. And well, they want to do it in Ireland this year. They said they wouldn't have it any other way, seeing as though it's a leap year or something. I don't know, but they really wanted the family reunion in their homeland this year; so naturally, that's where it'll be... I won't be long; I'll be back before you know it."

"You're going to be gone for two weeks! You're usually only gone half the week when it's time for your family reunions."

"I know, I'm sorry. Just be glad that it's not a month like they had originally planned. Anyway, I better go before my flight leaves without me."

"Okay, I guess so; although, I wouldn't mind if your flight leaves you behind. Anyway, call me when you land. I love you, and I'll miss you." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Sure thing babe; that will be the very first thing that I do. I love you. Bye." He said as he kissed me good bye before turning away.

"Bye," I said as I watched him walk away.

** ** **

I know what you're thinking. This girl is only 21, and she's being a clingy girlfriend and saying she loves him. You all probably think that I'm too young, stupid, and/ or naive to know what love is, but I know very much so what it is.

I'm just about ready to marry this guy. I have been for the past 5 years. We've been dating for about 8 years now, and I personally think this is it. I know he's the one I'm supposed to be with. And in all honesty, I have felt this way long before we even graduated high school.

He knows it too. He said that sometime after high school, we would settle down, and get married, and buy a big house, and have maybe just one kid. I don't really know how I would feel about that though. I don't want kids really, but he wants at least three, if not more.

I'm not really sure if he knows this, but I have our entire lives planned out already. I've always been the kind of person to plan everything; and he knows that; but sometimes, he can be a bit oblivious to it. I like things to be organized; and I like for things to go the way they are meant to go.

So yes, that means that I also have our wedding planned out already. Every single detail is planned and it reflects us and our relationship perfectly. The only detail missing is that he has yet to propose. I have a feeling he isn't going to do it anytime soon, but I won't have it.

We both come from pretty wealthy families. I wouldn't say I'm stuck up or anything. I definitely don't think I'm better than anyone. Well, except for maybe the homeless and the less fortunate; but I don't feel bad for them, because if they only just applied themselves then they could be where I am now; metaphorically speaking that is. Well, that's a little harsh, but the truth is, I believe that if you try hard enough, no matter who you are or what your situation is, you will be able to get out of the state your in. If they're good people somebody will help them, it probably won't be me, but I know that someone will. 

I know many people think of me as a lazy, stuck up, rich girl because I don't go to college and because I don't necessarily work per say. I have a job, but I don't really have to go in to do any work. Like ever.