Chapter 22

I was outside by myself and all I keep hearing is Niall's voice saying the same thing over and over again. I guess I just naturally migrated to you... I just naturally migrated to you...  

He unconsciously migrated to me. He did... How is that even possible? Or I guess the better question is, why?

I mean, really, Niall and I are like fire and rain. We hardly ever see eye to eye. We don't agree on much. We really argue over literally everything. It's like when I say one thing, he always has to say the opposite, or vice versa. And in all honesty, he drives me insane. Still, I always find myself wanting to argue with him because, well I don't really know, I think it's because deep deep down, I just want a reason to talk to him.

I will never admit that to anyone though. I will never admit that I am always looking for a reason to say something to him. I kinda just love hearing his voice and laugh. It's perfect. But these thoughts, they need to go away. I can't be thinking this way. Niall shouldn't be in my thoughts at all. Connor, Connor is why I'm in Ireland. Connor is the person who should be in my thoughts at this very moment, but I think I'm not, because of my dream. I came out here to try to figure it out and nothing has come from it. Nothing whatsoever.

I really think that I'm not going to figure it out. It makes no sense. I just don't know.

** ** **

I woke up feeling unusually happy. I rolled over in the bed to see the most beautiful guy in the world. Connor is really so adorable while he sleeps.

"Amy, would you please stop staring at me while I'm trying to sleep." He said without even opening his eyes as he pulled me in closer to him.

I snuggled into him and breathed in his natural scent. He always smelled so good, and it didn't even make sense how, or why, that was even possible. I mean, even after he has been running around and is all sweaty and gross, he still smells amazing.

I laid my head on his chest listening to the soothing sound of his heartbeat as I spoke, "I'm sorry baby. But you know how much I enjoy watching you do just about everything, especially sleep. I mean, if I could watch you all day every day I would."

"Yeah I know you would, baby I know you would. But you really need to stop." He said as he stroked my hair.

"And why is that?" I asked as I waited patiently for an answer.

After what seemed like a minute, I asked again. He continued stroking my hair yet, I still didn't get an answer. Instead, I felt his hand reach down under my chin and tilt my head up. Immediately, I felt lips against my own, but they were different. It was different than what I usually expected from Connor.

As I opened my eyes I realized why things were different. It wasn't Connor. It was the only other guy that has ever kissed me in my life. Of course it was Niall, of course.

"Because you staring at me makes me want to do this every single time."

** ** **

I woke up suddenly to the sound of a light but loud knock at the door. The door then opened and in walked in one of the ladies from dinner.

She said she was only checking in on us and she wanted to know if I was feeling better. She mentioned that she had prepared breakfast and that we should go down soon.

As she walked out of the door, Niall suddenly spoke, "why are you on top of me?"

I was a bit confused as to what he was talking about, but then, I realized that I was lying on top of him. I was snuggled into him as I was in the dream. How is it that I hadn't realized that I was like this?

"I really have no idea... I'm uh, I'm sorry."

"No its okay." he said as he shook his head with a breathtaking smile on his face. He muttered something to himself that I didn't quite catch but I didn't care. I immediately got off of him and ran to the restroom.