Chapter 14

Somehow, I ended up walking out on this road on my own. Niall has seemingly disappeared. He turned the corner, then once as I reached it myself, he was out of sight. I’m not sure if he’s just hiding somewhere or if he ditched me. The point is, I’m all alone, with nothing at all. I have no food. I have no clothes. I have nothing besides my purse. But what good is that. My phones dead. I’ve got no food, water, or clothes in here. I’ve only got my emergency make up, some gum, some mints, my wallet, and other items that really are no help out here in the middle of nowhere. I mean, there’s really nothing besides the field of a farm, which we haven’t seemed to reach.

Maybe that’s where Niall ran off to, the farm. I reached a point on the road where I had to make a decision on going left or right. I wasn’t sure which way was the correct way. I have no idea where I am. And Niall is really no help right now. He’s probably laughing at the thought of me standing here before the crossroads lost and confused. He seems like the kind of guy who would enjoy that kind of thing.

The more I tried to think this through, the more I realized that it was going to come down to me choosing one and hoping I chose correctly. Now, I thought about how I would do this, but couldn’t really figure out a way.

I decided to just go down the road on my right side. Let’s just hope it’s the right one. I don’t know if I made the right choice seeing as though this road has become smaller. There is barely enough room for one car. After about five minutes of walking, I noticed a building up ahead. I followed the road until it came into a clearer view. As I was walking, I noticed a sign on the wood fence. O’Riley’s Bar and Grill

I was glad to see that there was finally something that I could use. I began running to the doors of the bar. I noticed a smaller sign saying that the grill portion was currently closed due to construction. Well, I guess I won’t be eating like I had hoped, but at least there is a possibility that somebody will be able to help me. Maybe, they’ll even have a phone I could use.

I walked in and found a fairly empty bar. I did, however, find a familiar face.

“Ah, I see you’ve finally found your way here. Took you long enough.” Niall said as he took a swig of his beer.

“Oh yeah, and thanks a lot for your help Niall.” I said sarcastically as I walked towards the bar.

“Don’t worry, as soon as I’m done with me drink, I will call a tow.” He spoke again.

“No, Niall. You finish your drink and leave me alone. I’m going to call a real taxi. Maybe, they’ll actually get me to Dublin tonight.”

“Suit yourself.”

“Excuse me, do you have a phone?” I asked the bartender as he pointed towards the back hall.

“It’s over there.”

“Oh, thank you.”

“Customers only,” He said.

Fuck.

“I’m with him.” I said as I pointed over to Niall who was now in the corner of the bar.

The bartender nodded and turned away.

I walked towards the back hall and noticed a woman was using it. I waited for about five minutes before I began to get impatient.

“Excuse me, I need the phone. It’s an emergency. Please.”

“Fuck off, I’m having an important conversation me self; and I’m not about to hang up so you could use it,” she said rudely as she went back to her conversation.

Great. Why is everyone so rude here?

As I waited for her to be finished, I heard laughter coming from a small room. I walked over to the door and looked through the clear glass. It was them. The guys who stole my bag. And they were looking through it all. They’ve pulled out all of my clothes, my emergency tampons, and other countless things I had in there.

I don’t even think I was thinking, because I immediately walked in to confront them.