Chapter 5

"Why are we landing in Wales? We can't be landing in Wales." I asked the flight attendant.

"Just be happy we are landing at all. We're lucky to have that option." Said the nun I was talking to earlier.

"Yes, I know, but I've got things to do, and a schedule to keep, so I really need to not be landing in Wales."

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

As we landed, I quickly gathered my things and made my way to the door. Since I was in first class, I was one of the first ones out of the plane. I ran out and went straight to the front desk.

There were way too many people in here. The line was far too long. I know that if I wait in the line I would be waiting for hours; and I don't do waiting very well.

I'm not just going to stand in this line forever. It's not happening. Many wouldn't move out of my way or would get upset with me for cutting in front of them. But I don't understand why they would do that. I mean, honestly, what do they have to lose.

After all of the delays and stops, I'm probably going to end up getting there on the 26th instead. It's already twenty past noon on the 25th. I hope to be on a flight tonight, I just want to see Connor already. I miss him. And I miss him even more now that I'm closer to him than I was a couple days ago.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. Hi yeah, I've got to get through. Excuse me. Thank you." I said as I finally I got through everyone. I reached the information desk.

"Hi, I've got to be in Dublin, Ireland as soon as possible."

"Oh sweetie, so do all these other people. We're sorry, but the soonest we can get you to Ireland is in 2-3 days. There are simply no available flights until then."

"No no no. I've got to be there today, if anything by tomorrow. See I'm going to propose to my boyfriend on the 29th of February, which is in four days. And I've still got to arrive, buy a dress, buy new shoes, find a ring, book a restaurant, and do countless other things. So I mean, I think you could see why I really need to be in Dublin as soon as possible. You guys have got to be able to do something to help me."

"We're sorry miss, but it seems that we cannot do anything for you today. We may be able to assist you tomorrow, but we are not guaranteeing you anything. Tonight, we are provided hotel rooms for those passengers who wish to sleep in a bed rather than a seat in the waiting room. We could provide one for you as well." One of them said to me as the other just agreed by nodding.

"No, that's not good enough! I need to be there now."

"Well then Libby, will you call Dublin International Airport and ask them to open up just for her. She has to be there as soon as possible, so they have to do us this big favor; after all they do owe us for the time we did the same thing during that snow storm." She said with sarcasm clear in her voice.

They both looked at me like I was a crazy, ignorant, and naive American.

"Fine. But I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning."

** ** **

I've been coming back every hour since last night. I still keep receiving the same response. No flights available for another three days. What is with this place?

They say the storm is getting worse and worse, but I don't mind a storm, I just want to get out of here. After 24 hours of getting the same response, I decided it was time to get out of the airport and try a ferry.

I took a cab over to the port to see when the next ferry to Cork would be.

** ** ** 

Author's Note: Okay so next chapter for sure... my bad guys lol I just didn't get the chance to make this chapter longer... this is really really short I know but yeah I had a long day yesterday and today to I guess sooo I can't really make it longer. I'll put him in the next chapter for sure! I promise. (: