A Streetcar Named Desire

I smiled down as I took a selfie with Hope, before putting her to sleep in her crib. I smiled and turned, but jumped as I saw Hayley. She motioned for me to follow her and I nodded as I followed her down to the main floor. Marcel stood there with Lucien on the couch drinking blood. "What's going on?" I asked, yet no one answered me.

 Hayley glared at Marcel who just says "I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down. And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got." He said referring to Lucien who made a face and pulled away from the blood bag to say "You can hardly fault a man for following his heart. Yet the moment she started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, well, words were said, hearts broken, veins drained." He went back to his blood bag and Hayley turned to Marcel and said "You're one to talk about trust. Who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?"

Marcel just said "I bought your life with that heart. But, hey, you know what, you called me here, so if you have another plan, please, let's hear it." I nodded agreeing as I turned to Hayley as she called out "It's simple. We storm the coven houses, stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period." I sighed as Marcel said "Okay. Well, that's easy for you to say. You're not sired by anyone, now, are you?" I opened my mouth to speak but Lucien cut me off "It's not just about de-siring... We've got to stop an execution."

Marcel turned and asked "What are you talking about?" Where Lucien answered "A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link? I'm sorry, your darling Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this. She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, then test the spell's success by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus's heart. I mean, it's win-win for her. If you live, Marcel, well, she's won. If not, at least she's eliminated the rival sire line. Including me." 

Hayley then turned and said "His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die and his entire sire line burn. She watched us fall, she watched us burn, every soul Klaus ever turned. When Aya tests this spell, Klaus will fall either way. And if Davina fails, as she likely will, the two of us will die as well." I cleared my throat and answered "Actually... make that the three of us. I might be half witch but I'll die too"

Marcel got the blueprints to the building and laid them on the table as Lucien and I looked over them. I pointed to the tunnels and asked "Could use one of these access tunnels to slip into a back room." Lucien scoffed and I rolled my eyes "What? Worried about getting a little dirt on your thousand-dollar shoes?" Lucien rolled his eyes at me and said "Actually, I'll be doing most of the heavy lifting since the vampires we're facing are, what, seven times your age? Is this really the best help we can get?" I stood up clenching my fists as Marcel came over grabbing my arm to pull me back. "Doesn't matter. We're not getting their bodies back. Strix from all over the world are flying in to make sure that this spell goes off. They're guarding every entrance and exit."

Lucien groaned, "Well, you're their leader. Call a meeting, schedule a retreat. Order them to stop." Marcel shook his head. "Nah, nah, nah, nah. I do that, Aya has no problem staging a coup." Lucien nodded, Marvelous. I guess it's on me to come up with our grand plan, then." I opened my mouth to speak when Hayley came into the room with Freya following. "No need, Lucien. Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of the chambre. She just needs a strong enough power source. " Freya nodded before chiming in "I'd channel Finn, but he's all for letting our brothers perish. So I'll channel Lucien. The older the vampire, the better the battery."

" We're gonna buy her some time, keep the Strix occupied." Hayley said coming over to me. "Wait, so you want me here holding hands with the leftover sister while you take the two toddlers and tackle the Strix? You must be jok..." Lucien said before I groaned and with a flick of my wrist his neck snapped and he fell on the couch. I hmmed smirking. "Wait, so the plan is that the three of us are gonna keep 100 of the world's most ancient vampires occupied?" I shook my head "Well, there could be another way. All you have to do is get us to the front door." I said turning to Marcel.

Hayley and I ended up in Marcel's trunk we laid there I rolled my Salvatore ring on my finger absentmindedly. "Salem" Hayley spoke and I turned to her. "I just want you to know that if anything happens to me.." I cut her off. "Hayley" She shook her head. "If anything happens I want you to promise you'll step up and try to give her the most normal life possible" She spoke and I nodded. "I promise"

It fell silent between us as we felt the car stop.

After what felt like forever Hayley turned to me and said "It's time" I nodded and took a deep breathe, "Now listen, when I do this you cant be in range" Hayley nodded and used her speed to open the car and leave. I took a deep breathe and walked over to the guards. I held my hands up and spoke in Latin a new spell I was working on. In an instant their hearts were on the ground. Left and right vampires laid dead as I ran past them. I walked into the hall where Aya and a gang of Strix were. I smirk as I had blood running down my head. "Salem Mikealson" Aya spoke and two vamps ran at me. I held my hands out and they stopped at the magical barrier.

" Delfan eoten cor Delfan eoten cor Delfan eoten cor Delfan eoten cor Delfan eoten cor " I Chanted and chanted as their necks snapped and hearts ripped out. Aya got away but I killed the group of Strix. I got to the room with the giant pool in it as Davina was finishing the spell. "DAVINA!!" I called out. Suddenly I felt this heat and I fell to my knees and held my head. I held my heart as I breathed heavily. The heat left and I got up as I rushed to Niklaus. I was soaked, as I held him up. "I felt them leave" he said and I was still breathing heavily as Elijah looked at me. He left me and I helped Niklaus out of the pool as I watched Marcel grab Davina.

As the morning came I stood at St Anne's church watching out the window. "Ready?" I herd and turned to see Davina. I smiled and said "yeah" Davina handed me Kol's ashes and I set them in the middle of the room before sitting across from them. Davina sat across from me and grabbed a bottle from her bag and opened it pouring the blood into the container of ashes.

"The blood of two brothers, the ash of their dead." I spoke and Davina smiled taking my hands in hers. "The blood of two brothers, the ash of their dead." We said as the same time " Le sang des deux frères, les cendres de leurs morts. Le sang des deux frères, les cendres de leurs morts. Le sang des deux frères, les cendres de leurs morts. Le sang des deux frères, les cendres de leurs morts. Le sang des deux frères, les cendres de leurs morts. Le sang des deux frères, les cendres de leurs morts" We chanted. Suddenly Kol appeared beside us and he chuckled turning to Davina "I never doubted you for a second, Davina Claire." I smirked as he turned to me and said "You know I was always on your side Little Mikelson."