From A Cradle to a Grave

I thrashed as I screamed out "Hayley!" I watched as Klaus limps into the hospital and finds the witches with Hayley, who is shocked and relieved to see him. Klaus lunges toward one of the witch guards and rips his head off.
Abigail and Genevieve link hands and telekinetically pin Klaus to the wall

I screamed out again

Klaus fights against the spell pinning him to the wall, but he cannot get free. Monique and Abigail anchor the spell and go back to helping Hayley. Klaus, Hayley, and I watch fearfully as Genevieve grabs the ceremonial athame that was used for the Harvest. Hayley continues to scream in agony and terror as Genevieve turns to address both Hayley and Klaus. I did a little magic i've learned awhile ago and made the atheme fling at me as it cut the ropes binding me down, I stood up and help up my hands but Monique and Abigail team up to pin me to the floor and snapping my neck.

I awoke with a gasp and they stare at me, "They took the baby. But there's still time. We can save her." I said  Klaus, Elijah, and I rush around the cemetery in an attempt to figure out where the witches are keeping the baby
They searched while I searched some too,

Elijah: [frantically] The tombs are empty. The grounds are deserted. She's NOT HERE!
KLAUS: This is the only place they can be! We'll keep searching.
Elijah: They are NOT HERE, Niklaus! We're wasting time!
KLAUS: The Harvest was here! The Reaping was here! They're about to perform a ritual which will feed their ancestors for centuries! Ancestors who are buried HERE!

Klaus stops talking when he notices an angel statue on top of one of the tombs and sighs in frustration.

KLAUS: This statue-- we've passed by this three times, all whilst going in the same direction.

Klaus and Elijah brainstorm silently as they examine the various tombs near them

"They've fabricated some kind of illusion. "
Klaus vamp-speeds to the top of the tomb with the angel statue and tries to get a better view of the cemetery. When he looks out, there seem to be an infinite number of tombs, stretching out to make the cemetery appear to be endless, and his eyes widen in horror
"
That's one word for it. Salem" he called for me and I nodded "On it"

I went to a tomb while they came up with a plan. I set our candles and they lit while I did my spell, I chanted in Latin over and over,
When I finally saw it I exited the tomb but they left me. I shook my head and focused on the spell. I flashed and turned the corner to see them chanting and holding a dagger above the baby's head, "No!" I screamed out and stepped forward but I was blocked. I could hear them coming so I stayed put soon.Niklaus, Elijah, and Hayley came around the corner,"NOOO!" Hayley called out.

Elijah picks up an urn and lobs it at the witches, which slams against Genevieve's hand and knocks the athame onto the ground.
The three run toward them, so Monique and Abigail hold each other's hands and channel the ancestors' power to throw them
except me backwards while Genevieve goes to find the athame

La mère, le père, le frère, la sœur... La mère, le père, le frère, la sœur...

" You fools! To come against us in our place of power in our strongest hour? You don't face three, you face us all!" Monique called out

As they continue to use magic against them, Elijah and Klaus can see that hundreds and hundreds of the dead witches have come together to protect them as they complete their sacrifice, that's when I stepped up.

I held my hands up towards Monique and Abigail and chanted using their spell against them
"
La mère, le père, le frère, la sœur... La mère, le père, le frère, la sœur..."
I herd the whispers but ignored them as I chanted louder
"Go!" I screamed before chanting again giving them access

Klaus sees a wrought iron fence, and breaks off one of the spikes. He throws it forcefully toward Abigail, which impales her through the stomach and kills her, breaking the connection that she and Monique had to the ancestors so my spell was more powerful making the whispers stop as I took a step forward as the 100 dead witches disappered.

Monique quickly runs to grab the athame to finish the sacrifice herself. Klaus and Elijah vamp-speed toward her, but she uses her magic to block them using a wall of fire I chanted a protection blocking spell granting them access around Moniques magic

" Noooo!" Hayley screamed out

Genevieve continues the pain infliction spell to prevent her interference. Just as Monique is about to sacrifice the baby, she's hit with the Devil's Star, which embeds itsef in her stomach. Her body becomes covered in cuts, and she coughs up blood before falling to the ground. Klaus, Elijah, and I turn around to see that Marcel was the one who saved the baby.
Before they can say anything, Marcel vamp-speeds to the baby, and then vamp-speeds away with it. Klaus and I quickly follow after him.

Klaus and I enter the compound to find all of the bitten vampires dead and strewn across the courtyard. Marcel is holding the baby in his arms as he sits by the fountain, waiting for us
I flash up but Marcel doesn't move. 
"I was too late. There should have been more time."

Klaus looks around the room and takes in the carnage that surrounds them, " Looks like the wolves came back and finished what they started." The baby stirs and coos, and Marcel stares down at her I smile slightly, " You took my daughter so I would heal you and your friends." Klaus said and I sat next to Marcel
before taking the baby into my arms as I cooed and smiled at her. Marcel looks at him weakly, but Klaus just laughs and shrugs before holding out his wrist to him, "Here." Marcel pulls away from him saying " This bite, all this... I know it didn't come from nowhere.
This is the last note in a song that I started a century ago when I brought your dad to town.
And for that, I am sorry. "

Klaus looks at him and them me then back at Marcellus sympathetically and kneels in front of him " No. You saved my child's life, Marcel. For that, you deserve this." He holds out his wrist, and Marcel bites into it and drinks his blood " We will take down whoever brought this upon us, I swear it. " Marcel looks up at Klaus in shock, finally healing.Klaus look over at me and stood up traveling over staring at his daughter in awe and relief " May I?"
I hand him the baby, and he takes her and swiftly kisses my head. " Shhhh. Oh! Hey! Hey there. " The baby looks over at Marcel, and he smiles from joy. They laugh. Marcel came up behind me and scooped me up twirling me around.