Break On Through

I let Rebekah drag me to the Wickery Bridge rebuild. I stood next to her talking to Mayor Lockwood when I noticed my Father, Alaric, and Meredith showed up. I moved hair behind my ear to listen in.

Damon: Rebekah's up to something. She's been snooping around in places she shouldn't be.
Alaric: Tell me again, why are we here?
Damon: Ric, the world can't stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer.
Meredith: Do you have any tact whatsoever?

I smirked as Carol left us and Rebekah smirked and said "Look what the cat dragged in"I turned to see Sage, Smirking I nodded my head towards her and we headed that way. Rebekah smirked as she said "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know she use to beat men for sport." Daddy said and I smiled at him " She always was quite common." Rebekah said, Sage smirked at us and said " Rebekah Salem What a happy surprise." My father pulled a confused face. "I'm sorry to interupt but how do you know her?" Dad asked looking at me, I gave him a look that said I'd tell him later. " What are you doing here Sage?" Rebekah pressed. " Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in." Sage told her. Rebekah smirked and said "Mmm, Finn, you just missed him. He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going."

" He probably went looking for me." Sage said, I giggled and she glared at me "Your pretty confident" I said and Rebekah smiled at me before saying "Or quite possibly he forgot all about you."

"I doubt that." Sage told her rolling her eyes "No? Cause he didn't seem to mention you. Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life." Rebekah said as she turned and left "God, I hate that elitist Original bitch." Sage said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey dad i'm going to be at home" I said and kissed his cheek. "Okay" He said and I left. Arriving at the Boarding house I flashed up to get my journal, I flashed back down grabbing a bottle of whiskey. I opened it to start writing but Dad and Sage came in. I grabbed the bottle and shut the book, "My time to leave" I said. "Whoa wait up there little one" Dad said grabbing my arm "Yes big one" I said smiling. "Will you now tell me how you two know each other" He asked, "She tried to kill me" We both said. "I only tried to kill you because you tried to kill me first!" I said and she smirked I rolled my eyes and flashed out

I ended up at Elena's. Knocking on the door Elena answered and I smiled holding up the bottle of whiskey. "Wanna party?" I asked and she laughed, "I'm just heading out to get something for Alaric" She said and I pouted. "Fine i'll party with Alaric and Meredith!" I said and she let me in and left. I set the whiskey on the table with my journal while Alaric sat on the couch and Meredith made coffee. "Can you help me please..?" She asked trailing off, I giggled saying "My names Salem but yeah" I said as we made coffee.

Alaric: Looking for something?
Meredith: I don't know where anything is in this house.
She pours the coffee into the mugs.
Meredith: I'm sorry, I can't remember, do you take cream?
Alaric: No cream.
Meredith: I was gonna make sandwiches. I'm starving.
Alaric: Can I ask you a question?
Meredith: No mustard. I hate mustard.
Alaric: Do you ever feel remorse?
I pulled a confused face and turned around Meredith looks up and turns to face Alaric.
Meredith: I'm sorry?
Alaric: Well.
Alaric picks up a knife and walks around the counter, coming closer towards Meredith and I
Alaric: You are a council member. And the council was formed to protect the people of this town from vampires and yet, here you all are, just looking the other way, ignoring your responsibilities. Like you and your vampire blood. and You your a vampire you kill people everyday So I'm asking you both, do you ever feel remorse? Because you should.

Alaric rushes towards us with the knife and cuts Meredith on her side. She spills the coffee on him and breaks the mugs. I pull her to into the front room and we see the tranquilizers are empty. We go towards the stairs but Alaric cuts us off, grabbing me as Meredith rushes up the stairs. I kicked the knife away from him and then kicking him int he face I escaped his grip and join Meredith in the bathroom, locking two of the three doors. When she goes to shut the final door, Alaric appears and tries to force the door open. I kept pushing the door back and Meredith grabs a pair of scissors which she stabs Alaric's hand with. Alaric screams and retracts his hand from the doorway allowing me to slam the door shut and lock it. I look at Meredith who looks down at her wound, she's bleeding profusely.

I slide down the door as I try to control my cravings I get my phone out as I dial My fathers number only for it to go to voice mail. I called my Uncle Stefan, "Salem?" he asked answering it
"Where are you?" I asked starting to cry and trying to not murder Meredith, "On my way to you why what happened?" He asked. "A-Alaric flipped out and tried to kill Meredith and while at that we locked our selves in the bathroom There is blood every where" I said panicking
"Were on our way Salem calm down" He said and I hung up

"Meredith this is gonna sound crazy but you have to kill me" I said, and her eyes went wide "Its either i kill you or you kill me" I said Bending down next to her. She went to snap my neck but she passed out first, The dark veins came under my eyes and I flashed back slamming myself against the wall. I pulled my knees to my chest ignoring the burn of hunger in the pit of my stomach. I herd the door downstairs open and I listened in

Alaric: Hey there.
Elena: Hi. Where's Meredith and Salem?
Alaric: Oh, she got called into the hospital for a last minute surgery, but she'll be back later.
Elena: What happened?
Alaric: Oh, I – I broke a coffee cup and sliced my hand open trying to pick up the pieces. Did Stefan catch up with you?
Elena: No
Alaric: Did you get my ring?
Elena: I couldn't find it.
Alaric: Yeah, well my place is a bit of a disaster. I guess I'll just have to go get it
Elena: Don't hurt him!
Stefan: I'm trying not to.
Stefan: Elena, I need you to come upstairs with me.
Elena: Why?
Stefan: I'm gonna need your help.

Stefan and Elena walk up the stairs. Stefan breaks the bathroom door open. I flashed up and into his arms hugging him he hugged me back He set me down. Meredith is sitting on the floor with blood all over her. Elena flips on the light and rushes over to Meredith. "Meredith. Hey."
Stefan's face starts to change and Elena and I both giving looks at him. Suddenly, Stefan's face becomes normal again, he bites his wrist and gets down next to Meredith to feed her his blood.

Uncle Stefan and I both leave the Gilbert house. I grab my things but I saw my bottle of whiskey was gone. I entered the Boarding House and flashed into my father's arms and hugged him
"I didn't kill her" I said and he smiled "That's great Sale" He said and kissed my head, He set me down and I went off to grab a blood bag. "Sale" I herd my name and I flashed to the living room to see the sign to the Wickery Bridge. "Whats that? " I asked, "A plan to kill the Originals" He said smirking evilly