Founders Day

Today was the day of the Parade, and I stood there ignoring Caroline as she talked to Bonnie.
I saw Elena come walking up, and my mouth widened as I saw her. She look Exactly like Katerina back in the day. I closed my mouth and took a breathe calming myself.

I sighed and looked at Uncle Stephan and Daddy, and they both looked practically drooling.
I rolled my eyes, as someone grabbed my arm and I turned to see Caroline. She took me over to the boys and we smiled and took pictures. When the parade started I stood in the crowd as Mrs.Lockwood announced the floats. When it finished up I sat st the bar in the mystic grill
Elena came in I ignored her till I herd her and Daddy talking, "I want to trust you we have this friendship." I turned smirking and I started clapping causing them to look at me, "Oh my god! your making friends I'm so proud of you!" I teased and giggled. It was silent so I muttered 'tough crowd' and left.

Later that night Uncle Stefan put an arm around me, as we walked around and looked at all the twinkling lights and everything. "I miss it here to be honest, I wish it was like this back then" I said and sighed smiling. Uncle Stephan smiled at me, "Yeah it sure would of made it better" He told me. Elena came and he left me by my lonesome. I stood underneath the tree watching people when Daddy found me, "Sale This place is crawling with tomb vampires" and my eyes widened. "be safe tonight" he told me, and He kissed my head and flashed off.

The ceremony started, and Major Lockwood did a speech and the fireworks sounded. While everyone was mesmerized by the fireworks.  Aloud high pitch screech went off, and I cried in pain falling to my knees. A stranger came up ejecting me with vervain and picked me up carrying me. I was faintly awake, as John Gilbert stood beside me as he staked Anna.

He looked at me as in pity shook his head and left. He spread gas all around us and then lit a match. I tried getting up with all my might but just couldn't, and I was forced there. I started crying tears rushing down my face in huge balls. I then saw Uncle Stefan, and He grabbed my father.  I lifted my hand up and it fell against his leg. He flashed upstairs but then herd him yelling

"We have to go in!"
"Stephan you can'!"
"Salem is in there I have to!"

A huge beam of wood fell beside me and I muttered
"Goodbye" and shut my eyes and felt heat hit my face

I felt the wind and opened my eyes, "Really thought I'd let you die?" Uncle Stefan asked me.I just smiled and Burried my face in his chest as he hugged me. I was faintly awake almost asleep when Daddy picked me up. He flashed up both home, and He tucked me into my bed as he muttered angryly under his breathe, "I'm gonna kill him." He kissed my cheek and flashed off feeling weak and sleepy I finally drifted off.