Under Control

I was woken up by rock music blaring, I yawned and changed into some new clothes. Walking out of the bathroom My ringlets in my hair bouncing. I applied some Eyeliner and Mascara before pulling on my shoes.

"Daddy!" I called as I walked into the living room, "Yes Salem" He called from behind me. "Whats the plan today?" I asked him smiling, "Council meeting" He said and I smiled. "Ooo! Can I G--" He cut me off, "No"  I huffed and pouted, as the smile turned in to a frown "Fine."

While Daddy spent the whole day at the council meeting I just spent my time around the house. Later that night Daddy came home, "Wanna go to the founders party?" He asked. I made a face at him, but then finally gave in. The next day came and I sat in my bed with light music playing.

The night started to come so i decided to get ready for the party.

 I twirled around in the white dress. Daddy took me to the party, and about an hour in I took a corner and saw Tyler and Matt.  "Little Salvatore!" I flinched at the nickname but smiled at them, "Hey Ty Matt!" I said. Tyler took a giant swig from the bottle he had. He offered my some I smiled and took a drink then handed it to Matt. The music started to get upbeat and Tyler took my hand and spun me making me giggle. After dancing for a bit with them both and taking shots Daddy stole me away.

"Did you steal any from the blood bank?" He asked, and I shook my head, "Only once" I said and giggled and slid my finger off my nose. "Are you buzzed?" He asked me, "Nooo" I said and trailed off. He rolled his eyes "Your so like me" He said chucking before He left me on the dance floor and went to the bar. Matt took my hand and twirled me around "Have you seen tyler?" He asked. "Nooope" I said and giggled "Help me find him" He said. "Alright" i said smiling as I followed him to go find Tyler.

We gave up trying to find him and I walked beside daddy and he handed me a glass. I took a drink and smiled "Thank you" I said and kissed his cheek. I downed it and set the glass beside him. I then walked up beside Matt and Elena and hugged them both, "You guys are amazing" I said and giggled. "Lets go outside I need some air" Matt said.

I followed them outside and there was Tyler smackin his lips with Matts mother, "The Hell You Doing Man!" Matt yelled at Tyler. He punched Tyler and we all gasped, Tyler and Matt got into a big fight. Daddy came out and wrapped an arm around me while Tyler's dad went to him and Alaric. Alaric was holding Ty back but stopped when his dad came out and took over
Mayor Lockwood shoed us all back to the party. "Are you okay?" Dad asked me and I nodded
"I'm fine" I told him.

When the party ended I walked out and waited for my father and Uncle Stefan. After about 20 minutes I went back inside. Only to have my hand grabbed and pulled outside, "Come on lets go" Daddy said pulling me out the door. We flashed back home and i flashed to my room and I threw myself on my bed. Kicking off my heels I laid back, grabbing my Journal and a pen I turned on some soft music as I wrote in it.

Tonight was another Founders Party, no one notices our names from the original Salvatore's. 'Creepy uncle John' As Father puts it notices them but not me maybe its because when they were changed I was still a little girl. about 2 years after they were changed on the anniversary I was changed. Nobody knows by who though only Myself and His family, and They are my best friends.

I closed my Journal and turned the lights off as I laid down and slowly fell asleep.