Promised Land

I walked to a little diner with Luke to meet Liv. My grimore sat in front of me as i flipped through it The twins were helping me complete it. Emily's and my mother's spell books were in my bag along with the maps and stuff. Luke and I have spent the day together since noon and its 3pm now. Luke and I have been finishing my spell book while Liv's been working. I let the twins talk as I worked on my spell book occasionally chiming in

Liv: I ordered us waffles. I figured our last meal wouldn't be complete until we poured liquid sugar all over our food.
Luke: Hmm.. my ray of sunshine sister
Liv: The coven's pissed, Luke. You and Salem were supposed to hide Stefan and Elena from the travelers and you practically delivered them on a silver platter.

"In my defense well both we were knocked out and tied to poles that later caught on fire and almost burned alive and my father took me home" I said as I turned a page in my book
Luke: O-oka-y exacly like Salem said How was I suppose to know that "Casper the English Ghost" would be a complication?
Liv: That's not the point. We were never suppose to let things get this far. We got sucked into some stupid, "let's be friends," trap.
Luke: These people are nice. Okay, more than I can say for our screwed up family.

The utensils sitting in front of Luke begin to shake violently. He also gets a headache

Luke (crying out): What are you doing?
Liv: It's not me. Like I said, the coven is pissed.
Luke: Fine! I'll listen

Finally, the silver-wear stop moving

Liv: We were suppose to keep the doppelgängers from falling into Markos' hands... We failed. We can't let them succeed in taking away our magic. There's only one move left: We have to kill Stefan and Elena.

Luke looks around to make sure no one is listening in

Luke: Yeah..
They turned to me and I sighed closing the book, "You can kill Elena I don't mind" I said and the twins laughed.

We got the waffles and everything and I looked up at them, "This spell what exactly does it do?" I asked "It cuts off all magic no daylight rings, no magic, no magical amulets" Luke listed and grabbed my amulet, He hissed in pain and I grabbed it after he let me, "That's so weird."
"Yeah sorry a spell was put on it when I was littler" I said looking down, "Markos wants to destroy the pure magic in this town he will put a spell up Humans are allowed in but supernatural arn't" I nodded and okayed

When we finished and paid the bill Luke and I walked to the boarding house, He grabbed my hand and I turned "What?" I asked. "When all this goes down I want you to stay safe and stay inside" Luke said and tucked some hair behind my ear,"I wont stay inside and defend myself when I could defend those who can't defend themselves" I said and he smiled. "Well if I never see you again" He said and I was confused until he lightly kissed my lips, "Be careful Salem" He said and I smiled blushing a little as he turned and left me.

I went inside and saw bodies everywhere, "Daddy!?" I yelled out and he popped his head out "Do you have friends over for a sleepover?" I asked and he rolled his eyes
I smiled and giggled I hugged him tightly "I love you I never say it but I should" he said and hugged me back "I love you too" I said

I left him there and went downstairs to talk with Traveler Tyler. I opened the door and he smiled at me "Salem." I smiled back, "Traveler in my friends body" I said and he chuckled. I sat across from him and opened up to a blank page, "My mother once told a great friend of mine one of her best accomplishments as a witch was her spellbook and how she completed it with the help of other witches I was wondering if you could help me" I asked and he smiled, "Sure little Salem I can teach you a bunch" he told me and touched page after page as it filled with spells.

one page was-Passenger Spell: Common spell used by the Travelers to possess another in order to become a Passenger in someone else's body.

Incantation: Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza. / Jaryakat is vido, ses malit vas (Alternative)Activation Word: Vyjdi.Ingredients: Physical contact with the targetVampire Trapping Spell: A spell used by the Travelers which worked by closing off the doors, cancelling the magic of their daylight rings and causing pieces of the house to collapse. Incantation: Uista de artrasart! Else ulse istamet! Dumi impasset! Used by: The Travelers used this spell to corner Elena and Stefan in an abandon and decrepit house in order to force them to give them their blood.Sealing Spell: The spell allows the Travelers to seal off a certain location, entrapping anyone within with an invisible barrier. Incantation: Otum adnarvet esnavit atim. Used by: The Travelers, on Wes's request, to seal Enzo and Damon inside a house. They seemed to have control over who could and couldn't leave, however, as they let Enzo out.Acidic Blood Spell: A spell used by Travelers to raise the acidity level in the target's blood. Making it undrinkable even for vampires. Incantation: Osoarmavas ocre item otum et sine. Used by: Travelers on Wes Maxfield's request cast this spell on Enzo when Damon was feeding on him to raise the acidity level in his blood to that of hydrochloric acidVision Removal Spell: A spell used by Travelers to reverse a spell that caused a repeating circle of connected visions in the last remaining doppelgängers, Stefan and Elena. The original curse was intended to ensure that the two doppelgängers would always find each other, but Markos eventually performed the removal spell, with the help of his fellow Travelers, to prove to Damon that they weren't enemies.Incantation: Uvon Nispoceh Vi Cristine Kuzlo Chelos Bih(te)Suffocation Spell: The spell which allows the castor to rapidly restrict the target's airways, stopping air from flowing and causing them to asphyxiate. Incantation: Lihednat Dolchitni.

"Thank you Julian" I said smiling and he nodded he herd talking and everything upstairs
"You have really sparked something in my Salem" he said and I smiled wider as we listened upstairs

Damon: I'd invite you to stay for dinner, but I'm not very familiar with traveler cuisine. Although I'm sure it involves a lot of trail mix and gruel.
Markos: I think I'll knock this wall down. I love an open-floor plan.
Julian finally decides to comment, knowing that Damon can hear him, while Markos can not
" Damon, he doesn't know I'm here. Use the element of surprise. Not sure you're clever enough to pull it off. Just thought I'd put it out there." Julian said and we kept listening

Damon: Well, all I can ask is that you leave me with a couple good bottles of wine. You know, I spent half my life shop-lifting stuff. I assume you want to see the wine cellar?

Soon a key was slid under the door and I helped him undo his chains and cuffs, "Wait here please Salem Markos is very dangerous" he said and I nodded. "Okay" I said and he kissed my cheek disappearing, 'what is with travelers and kissing my face' I asked myself all of a sudden my eyes rolled in he back of my head as my neck was snapped.