Dead Angels In A Heart Shaped Box

I rocked Hope in her rocking chair as she smiled and cooed at me. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead, as I whispered "My baby Sorella, I'm here now" I rocked her more until she yawned and fell asleep on me. I got up and set her in her crib before flashing into my room to change for my day. I walked down the stairs to see Niklaus packing dark objects into a brief case. "What's going on?" I asked but he ignored me. "Niklaus!" I called out and he turned to me, "Camille has the last of the white oak and wont give it up until I give her, her toys" I nodded and watched him leave.

I threw up hands up in the air and turned on my heel walking out of the compound. I used my vampire speed as I showed up at Rousseau's I smiled at my lunch date. "Riley Jameson" I said and he stood engulfing me into a hug. "Salem Mikealson you don't look a day over 16!" He gushed and I giggled. "I need your help Ri" I told him and his smile dropped. "I know what you need" He whispered. He reached into his bag and grabbed a folded piece of paper. "Here, you do this and it'll show you everything" He told me. I smiled up at him as I brought my drink to my mouth to have a sip. "Only downside? I have to go with you" I nodded.

we went back to the compound and into my little witch room with the baby monitor. I grabbed the wooden bowl and unfolded the paper. He then dug back in his bag and grabbed a bottle of red substance. "With my blood you can unblock your third eye and see what the future holds" I nodded at Riley's words as I took the bottle of blood from him. "Thank you Riley" I said and smiled as I stood above him, "Salem." Riley spoke and I looked down. "Be careful."

I nodded and walked over to the cabinets and grabbed what I needed before putting them into the bowl. I made a circle of rock salt around Riley and I before sitting down across from him. "Ready?" I asked the boy across from me and he nodded. I took the cork on the vile before pouring his blood into the bowl. Grabbing Riley's hands, I closed my eyes and chanted in Latin. Next thing I knew my head was thrown back as I saw visions. I watched many visions,but most importantly I know what to do.

I held my notebook to my chest as I walked into Niklaus' study. He was watching out the window as approached. "Salem" He spoke with out turning. "I have a plan" Niklaus chuckled but still didn't turn. I sighed and placed the book on his desk before sitting on it myself. "Do you remember my long time friend Riley Jameson?" I asked and Klaus finally turned towards me. "Well, while you were trying to murder your ex, He let me take a peak" I told him and held up the notebook.

"The half are the visions I saw, while the other half is the plan I made for them. They are all numbered and explained in detail." I told him handing him the book, and he nodded as he read through them. "I don't know who is going to succeed in betraying us, yet I do know the main four who is going to try." I told Niklaus, as he then called out "Tristan is at see, Aurora has the last of the white oak, but Lucian? what does he have?" After trailing off I then called out "Don't forget the Strix, they're trying to undo the sire link" I told him and he nodded flipping the pages.