Red Door

I leaned against the wall of the cabin. Davina was out cold from hitting her head when Klaus threw the stick like a javelin, I crossed my arms as Kol turned to Klaus and said "Oh, hello darling. Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?" I rolled my eyes as I cut Klaus clearly unamused off and said " You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat." Kol winked at me as Cami says "he's just a kid. Give him a break. Salem." 

Kol smirked and turned to Klaus again and said " Yeah, she's right. You know, you may want to try a bit of lavender under your pillow. Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues."  Cami turned from us to him and said "Hey! Shut it." Klaus just stays silent for a moment before saying " I promised not to kill Davina, I said nothing of this insolent sod." Kol smirks at him, while Cami gets up and leads Klaus outside 

Cami: Klaus, come on.
Klaus continues to stare suspiciously at Kaleb/Kol as she pulls him onto the porch
Cami: A minute ago, you had the opportunity to kill your father with this thing, and you didn't. You're not going to kill this kid with it, either!

I pushed myself off the wall and went over to Davina and kicked Kol who laughed at me.
I placed my hands on her head and muttered a spell  "What are you doing?" Kol asked but I ignored him as I saw pictures of the spell and Mikeal. I took my hands off as Klaus spoke "You seem to have crossed continents to order to weasel your way into Davina's good graces, thereby meddling in my family business. Strange, isn't it? Unless it's your family business. You know, ever since my mother and Finn, I was wondering when you might make an appearance,Kol."

Kol laughs and dramatically bows making me roll my eyes "Then the jig is up! Hello, brother!" Klaus smiled but then turned serious and said " It's not that I begrudge you hitching a ride back to the land of the living. It's just that you're making all the wrong friends, brother. And I have half a mind to show you how wrong you are." I cracked my fingers as Kol smirked and said " But you're not going to do that, are you? Because your little blonde friend told you to leave me alone. " Klaus chuckles and he continued "I'm curious, does she take one of those little baggies out when she takes you for a walk?"

Clearly annoyed Klaus raises his voice " Cami? I changed my mind, I am going to kill him after all." Kol smirks at him, but when Cami doesn't respond, Klaus gets worried and walks toward the car " Cami?"

My eyes go wide and I go to leave after him but Kol grabs my arm. "Be careful Sale, he could still be there" I nodded and he let go of me. I raced after Klaus as we reach the car the driver's side door of his SUV open, its window smeared with blood. Furious, Klaus rushes around to the trunk, which is open and empty. Mikael took Cami Klaus started pacing around in the yard while I call Elijah and leave him a voice mail.

" lijah, where are you? Mikael is loose with the stake, and Cami is a hostage, and Niklaus is weaponless and in need of reinforcement. Urgently." Klaus races back to the cabin and says " Wake her up, tell her to get Mikael back here, now." Kol smirked and said "Well, let me... let me think about that." he taps chin thoughtfully " No! In fact, you should probably get going, Nik. Mikael, he's probably jonesing for a restorative snack about now. It'd be a shame to find - uh, Cami, is it? - nothing more than a bloodless husk." Klaus then turned to Kol " We're not done here, you and I." We then both Vamp-sped away to find Cami.

"It feels like a trap" I said and he nodded but stayed silent as we walked. We made it to a bunch of trees and I saw something only to have my hand rake up against it and come back bloody. I looked up to see Niklaus staring it me. He walked forward and I follwed him. We see a punk of people at a bonfire party just standing still and silent. walking up the first person says " Did you honestly think to hold me with a blade forged from pain?"