Chasing The Devil's Tail

I woke up in my bed rubbing the back of my neck. I took a hot shower before changing into some New clothes.  I walked into the room Niklaus kept Elijah in to see Klaus' nose begins to bleed, and he gets glimpses of the dreams Elijah has been having. Klaus groans in pain as he continues to try to break through, but I quickly rip him off of Elijah.

" What are you doing?" I asked confused
Klaus pants and wipes the blood from his face
"
I'm trying to enter Elijah's thoughts to wake him." He gestures to Elijah, who is still sleeping fitfully. " Esther's locked me out." Hayley then walked in an walks over to Elijah. "Is this rash a side effect of the witchy acid trip he's on?" She asked and Klaus and I shared a look,
Klaus frowned and said " I haven't seen this since I was a child. Mikael would return home from battle more blindly temperamental than usual, and our mother would use the petals of a rare merlock orchid to put him to sleep. She would mend his mind with a spell, and then wake him with the roots of the same plant. " he said as He turns to Hayley "If she has access to it now, then maybe it also grows in the Bayou. You stay here with your wolves and mind the fort."

Hayley rolls her eyes " I'd rather rip your mother's head off." Klaus turned serious " Stay clear of her. I mean it, Hayley. She already got to you once. What would happen if Elijah were to wake and find you a victim of her madness?" 

"I won't go after her. I promise." Hayley reluctantly says Klaus looks at her for a moment before turning and leaving. Hayley turns back toward Elijah and approaches the bed to talk to him.

I just sighed as I walked out of the room and down into my little green house Niklaus had made for me. I pulled out my grimoire I grabbed herbs and plants crushing them together. I know Hayley isn't gonna stay here, but I can't wait for Niklaus to find a plant I need to try and wake Lijah. I mashed everything into a paste and clutched the bowl in my hands and my grimoire under my arm.
I went into Elijah's room and set the things on the table. I grabbed my tall and short white candles from my room.

Placing them around the room I grabbed the bowl placing the paste on the flower petal shape wound I lit the candles with my magic and chanted.  The flames grew as my chanting went from soft whispers to a strong voice. I placed my hands on his temples and gasped as my chanting was cut off and I was sucked into Elijah's brain.

"Elijah" I called out and my voice echoed, "Lijah" I said once again as I turned to see Elijah all bloody. "Salem" he said and I rushed up to him. "Are you okay?" I asked him eyeing all the blood. Elijah just stared at me and I cupped his face, "You were innocent once Lijah" 

I gasped as Niklaus stood over me, he cupped my face and said "My darling little Salvatore, we will talk later" he said and I nodded. I got out of Elijah's bed only for Klaus to take over.
I left the room to go back to mine, I sat on my bed as with a flick of my wrist classical music played in the background.

Niklaus entered my bedroom and sat down next to me. we sat in silence before I looked over at him "What is it?" Klaus hesitates but finally says "I spent the day with my father. My real father. Esther brought him back from the dead, believing he could convince me to renounce vampirism.  The thought of what I could be, had I been raised by him. Had I been nurtured. He knew about Hope. I wanted to trust him more than anything in the world. I- I wanted to, but... I couldn't be sure.

And, I would never forgive myself if something happened to her because of my selfish desire for a father. So, I killed him. Without hesitation. I killed him. The whole time I thought about my family, my siblings, my daughter, You Salem, my adoptive oldest daughter"

" You killed him for Hope. You killed him for me." I turned till I was face-to-face with Klaus and cupped his face " And whatever innocence remains, we must protect at any cost. Father"
I then laid my head on his shoulder as he laid his head on mine and started to cry. I was barely awake as Niklaus covered me up and kissed my head leaving me to fall in a deep sleep