All My Children

I yawned wrapping my sheets tightly around my body, I looked next to me seeing no one was there sighing I got up and stretched. I showered and changed into some new clothes. Walking down the stairs I stopped and listened in.

Elena: So is that how it's going to be now? I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out at me?

Damon: Well, maybe, for once, something I did had nothing to do with you.
Elena: You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family.
She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them.
Damon: Well, that's great! Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a text

To: Niklaus
Bad things are going to happen tonight 

From: Niklaus
Meet up at the grill

Sliding my phone into my pocket I grabbed my jacket buttoning it up I headed out
Flashing my way to the grill. Walking in I herd, "Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother and I are just here to let off some steam, right Kol?"  Kol then called out "Right."

"Can't you play nice for one hour?" I asked, Kol smirked and Klaus shook his head getting a drink. Caroline came in and went out Klaus went after her, "So much for me telling him" I said and Kol just chuckled and handed me his glass. I set it on the table and he got up going over to Meredith and Alaric.

Kol: A woman of your caliber ought to choose more suitable company. What's your name, love?
Meredith: None of your business.
Kol: Let's try that again. I'll start. I'm Kol.
Meredith: Why don't you get lost, Kol?
Kol: And why would I do that? I like pretty little things with sharp tongues.
Kol walked toward Meredith and touches her face. She slaps his hand making me laugh
Alaric: I'm pretty sure she told you to get lost.
Kol: I'm pretty sure I don't care.
Kol turns around and faces Alaric. Alaric stabs him with the silver dagger.
Alaric: Next time, take a hint.
I laughed walking up and Alaric looks at me "What he had it coming" I said

Going to pull the dagger out Alaric grabs me , "Come on Ric" I said but he wouldn't let me go. I squirmed as The doctor lady Meredith dragged Kol out. We were all outside when my father and uncle Stefan showed up."Here, take him!" Alaric called out. "Tell your sexy doctor, good work now you can let my daughter go" My father called out, but Klaus appears, undaggers Kol and knocks Alaric against the wall grabbing me, Stefan tries to attack Klaus but Klaus knocks him out too.

"I should have killed you months ago." Klaus told my father as he held him against the wall. "Do it. It's not going to stop Esther from killing you." He taunted him, and I drew confused. "What did you say about my mother" Klaus asked. "You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do." My father said, and Klaus is about to attack Dad when Elijah appears.

"Leave him! We still need them, Niklaus." Elijah called out, "What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah?" Elijah walks towards Dad, holding a phone. "You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." Elijah threatened and my father gave an annoyed look, "You told me we had until after nine." Elijah kept a straight face as he said "I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early." That's when my father spilled the beans "The old abandoned witch house."

Klaus Elijah Kol and I all traveled to the abandoned witch house"They're coming, Mother!" Finn called out. "No, it's too soon, the moon is not high enough. Go! Quickly! " Ester called out before turning to us, " My sons Salem, come forward." Ester called out, but Finn stepped in front of her "Stay beside me, Mother." Ester shook her head, "It's okay. They can't enter." I stood leaning against the tree "Never thought i'd see you on their side again" I herd the voice but I ignored it
Ester turned her attention to me "Never thought to see you acting against your own" She sneered at me . "Your hurting the people I care about" I said raising one of my hands and walking towards the pentagram of salt. The fire deemed down alot until she raised her magic against my own and I flew back Niklaus caught me before I hit the tree

Kol: That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn.
Esther: Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine.
Elijah: Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity.
Esther: My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago
Klaus: Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell.
Esther: For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you.
Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations.
If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time.

Esther: No! Sisters! Do not abandon me!
Finn: Mother!
Finn grabs Esther and they disappear. The torches flare up and die out.
Myself, Elijah, Klaus, and Kol stand around in shock.

I shake my head coming to conclusions that they have disappeared and stood up. I flashed back to the boarding house getting in the shower and changing before going down to get a drink
I drank a cup of bourbon before going back upstairs to write in my journal, I opened my journal to find a page written on.

Darling,
Things between us have went from rocky to smooth to rocky again. I did deserve to be daggered today and for you to laugh at me. In the end you came to help our family because they were once your own. No matter what I will never forget our night we had, You are my best friend and I fancy you to an extreme but in the end, sometimes it can't be that simple when your a vampire. I'm going away for awhile maybe you can come find me in a while
Your best friend
-Kol

I smiled and sighed running my hand over the page, before closing it and cuddling up in my bed. I laid there and sighed before tossing and turning and finally falling asleep