Alone With Everybody Behind The Black Horizon

With Niklaus' sirelings after him and ultimately me as well. Nik, Hayley, Hope, and I went on the run. The great Niklaus Mikealson on the run once again.

Stopping at a bar I climbed out after undoing the clasps on Hope's car seat so Klaus can pull her out. Hayley stood beside me, as we then walked into the bar. I sat down at the bar as Hayley and Klaus did the same, and Hope was set in front of me. "Well, I can see why you wanted to come here. I feel safer already." Klaus sassed and I rolled my eyes. The guy behind the bar looked at Klaus then quickly looked at me, before saying "We're closed." I raised an eyebrow and said "You don't look closed." The guy glared at me and said "We are for you, and the other one" I opened my mouth to say something but Klaus cut me off, "Well, perhaps you failed to notice the hat." I watch as Hayley rolled her eyes.

"I'll take a bourbon. Unless Hollis is still serving that moonshine of his." Another guy came up behind the one talking to us. "Well, I'll be damned.I got this." he says and the first guy walked away. "It's been a long time since you danced on my bar, Hayley Marshall." Hayley smiled and said "It's been a long time since I danced on any bar." they both chuckle, as Hayley then says "I get in a different kind of trouble these days. Hollis, meet Hope." Hollis looks down at the baby in the car seat in front of me, "Oh. Look at her." before turning to Klaus.

 "Ah. City boy, huh? Wouldn't have guessed that." He looked down at Hayley's hands as she turned her wedding ring around her finger. "Never underestimate the allure of indoor plumbing." Klaus sassed and I sighed. "Hollis, this is Klaus. He's my... daughter's father. It's a long story." Hayley said, before turning to me "This is Salem, Hope's big sister" I smiled as Hollis smiled at me. "We just... need a place to lay low." Hayley said and Hollis sighed, "You picked a pretty rough time for us around here. A lot of folks are giving up on the pack altogether. Well... for the reigning dart-throwing, tequila-shooting champ of Willoughby Lake? I just wish there were a few more people here to give you a proper homecoming. ‭Hey. You guys settle in, I'll pour the moonshine. Baby drinks for free." I chuckled as I smiled at Hope. Hollis set down a mason jar in front of me and winked at Hayley as she chuckled.

As the sun went down I sat in the bar as Hope was in her car seat on the bar. I danced to the music on top of the bar as I drank from a vodka bottle. A couple guys whistled as I pulled my jacket off. I downed the rest of the bottle as I danced more, suddenly feeling a pressure on my head I grabbed it as I felt the blood trickle down my face. I gasped as I held my head and fell off the bar into someones arms as I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as I woke up tied to a tree. I hissed in pain as I felt the vervain on the ropes. Lucien was smirking at me while Vincent was working a spell. "What is going on?" I demanded, and Lucien looked at me and called out "Little Mikealson you're awake!" I glared and asked "Where am I?" Looking around I saw Freya breathing heavily as she had blood on her hands. "Oh my god Freya!" I called out. I struggled to move against the robes keeping me bound to the tree. Lucien grabbed a vial and came to me kneeling down at my height. "Salem. Good to see you" He smiled as he cut my arm and I hissed in pain as he bottled my blood. "What is going on?" I asked and he groaned. "You talk way to much" he said and put the gag in my mouth. I just glared as he smirked snapped my neck and went back to Vincent.

I groggily woke up to Elijah carrying me inside the compound, "Lijah?" I asked weakly and he looked down. "Salem" He breathed out and I coughed before asking "What happened?" Elijah just somewhat smiled before we got up the stairs to my room. Elijah laid me in my bed, and I closed my eyes as he trailed his finger down my cheek and I fell asleep.