Miss Mystic Falls

I woke up the next morning after showering I changed into some clothes. Pulling on my shoes i flashed to school. Sitting on a Picnic table An arm went around me. "Little Salvatore!" Tyler's cheerful voice sounded, I smiled and hugged him. The bell rang and he helped me off the picnic table and we went to class. Alaric was teaching about Founders Day, well teaching them I wasn't paying attention the slightest.

When all the classes were done I stood at my locker putting my stuff away. Uncle Stefan leaned against the lockers beside me,  "Shouldn't you be with Elena?" I asked teasing a bit
He just smirked and chuckled.

He went to the car but I beat him to it and flashed home, Dad smiled at me "Okay I am just gonna come out and ask." I raised an eyebrow as he came came over. "Uhh Alright" I said confused, "Did you steal from the blood bank?" He asked."Nope" I said and walked by him
He flashed in front of me. "You Su-" I cut him off, "Positive" i said giggling and then put my stuff in my room.

Traveling downstairs I ran my fingers across the books in the living room, "Thats It" I muttered and grabbed it before walking to the couch. I started to read the book as I played with my Amulet around my neck. Dad came in and got a glass of whiskey, I smiled at him and the bell rang. He left to get it and I continued to read. Getting really into the Old Journal Grandfather kept.

"So Damon you and Stephan came back who is this?" I herd John Gilbert's voice. I rolled my eyes and closed the book setting it aside and flashed in front of him. "I can not believe you don't recognize me John It hurts right here" I said putting a hand on my heart, before giggling slightly. He just looked at me, "Salem Salvatore" He spoke and I smirked. "Ding Ding Ding" I said Smirking and crossing my arms. "Wow" He muttered looking me up and down. I sneered at him and rolled my eyes before flashing back to my seat and book. Opening the book I finished reading the rest of it.

As the next day came It was the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant. 

I took a deep breathe as I stood in my Daddy was in a suit Uncle Stefan as well

I took a deep breathe as I stood in my Daddy was in a suit Uncle Stefan as well. We all went to the Lockwoods where the event was being held. I got side tracked by Tyler pulling me away we were talking when Mrs.Lockwood came up to us. "Hi! Salem! Can you give us a minute?" She asked, "Oh! Sure, Ill talk to you Later Ty" I said and walked away.

I walked outside to a table and sighed admiring the view, "I Didn't know you were changed Salem" I herd John Gilbert say. "Yeah well here I am my own Father didn't know until I found my uncle in 1920" John turned to me "who changed you" he asked me. I smirked as I answered
"It wasn't Katerina" and I walked away.

As the introductions started and then the dancing started. I sat at the bar drinking my "water" that is actually vodka. Major Lockwood announced Caroline Miss Mystic Falls, We all clapped and I kept drinking. Elena came up and pulled me away, "Stefan's off the rails again we found him sucking Amber's blood."

"Come on Elena lets get home" I told her but she refused, "Ric's gonna get the car" She told me and I nodded before flashing home. Except, before I could go upstairs Daddy grabbed me
putting a hand over my mouth and a finger to his lips. I nodded and we herd a loud thump,
We went up the stairs to find Uncle Stefan on the floor and Elena in front of him. We locked Uncle Stefan in the basement cell and I went upstairs and changed for bed.