The Feast Of All Sinners

We all stood around the room as Vincent called out " The Hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries. It's an unending evil. Its appetite for power is insatiable. And that's what attracted it to your little girl." I was confused and called out "You said there was a way to save her." Vincent nodded "There is... But I'm gonna tell you right now, you are not gonna like my plan. Step one: we pull the Hollow out of Hope. Step two: we find someplace else to put it. But with the book gone, I need a place that's both powerful and eternal. And in order to make the transition work, I'm gonna need something that's connected to Hope through blood." I sighed and called out "You need a vampire." Freya from beside me called out "You want to put the Hollow into one of my siblings." Vincent held up a finger and said "Uh, one ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna need four of them."

"Why four of us?" Elijah asked, "Well, 1,500 years ago, when the Hollow was first killed, they divided her remains." I then called out "Four bones, four volunteers, four different locations. We're all going to be split up" Vincent nodded, and I continued "That's how we're going to beat the Hollow now. Transfer the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires." Rebekah then called out "And just send us on our way." Niklaus from across the room says "So the evil is drawn, quartered and separated for all time." Vincent nodded "And you have to go your separate ways, and you have to stay separate. For all time. Can never see each other again. Can never go near each other again. That is the only way that we're gonna beat the Hollow."

"Well, if it'll save my little girl, then we will make it so." Niklaus called out, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

What are we getting in to.

--------------------------

I grabbed my phone as I tried to call Calder again.

"Calder. Please. Just, call me back" I hung up, as I saw Niklaus in the doorway. "Little Mikealson. We need to talk" He said and shut the door behind him. I nodded and sat on my bed. He came over and sat next to me. "It's about Calder" He said and I looked at him confused. "When Marcel was protecting Vincent from the acolytes Calder was one of them." He told me placing a hand on mine. "W-wh-what" I said and he nodded. "He was a follower of the hallow" He told me, and I was taken back. "B..But he loves Hope he'd never hurt her" I mumbled. "I'm sorry love." he said and kissed my head.

Vincent showed up at my door way and said "Salem. Can we talk?" Niklaus let go of me and I nodded, as I followed him. I followed him in silence, as we reached the cemetery. "Listen. If Kol doesn't show up... Hayley has to take his place." He told me and I nodded knowing this already. "I already know this Vincent" I told him, but he sighed. "Yeah, and I didn't tell them this. When you leave here, you need to go home, you need to pack some bags, you need to find a way out of town, quick and quiet, just for you and Hope. If Kol shows them you need to take Hayley with you."

I made a face and asked "What are you talking about?" Vincent sighed "Salem, the Hollow has felt your little sister's power. And it's gonna want to get that power back. And when we finish this ritual, the Hollow is gonna live inside of the Mikaelsons. Through them, it's gonna reach out, and it's gonna try to regain access to that little girl. That can never happen and any time they are anywhere near her, she is not gonna be safe. Ever. Now, you and I both know that Klaus Mikaelson, he's not gonna be okay with that. So when we finish this ritual, when we get that little girl back, you have got to go. Salem, you take her, and you run like hell." I nodded and gulped. "H-how do I even try to explain this to Hope? Let alone Hayley?" I asked and he turned to me. "Let's just hope Kol shows up" He told me.

The whole way back to the compound I tried calling Kol and Davina, but they wouldn't pick up. I went in and up the stairs. I sat on my bed, as Niklaus stood in the doorway. "We're going to go and bring Hope home." I turned to his voice, and nodded as he said that before he turned and left. After everyone left the compound I went to work. I packed my own bag first. I grabbed the little box from under my bed, and stuffed it in the bottom of my suitcase. I packed my clothes, journals, and family pictures. I zipped up my suitcase and hid it in my closet, before I rushed to Hope's room and did the same thing. I packed her clothes, art supplies, and some of her toys. I zipped up the suitcase, before taking it and hiding it in my room.