Give Em Hell For The Bloody Crown Kid

During Davina's mournful walk, I stuck close to Kol's side the whole time. Then after Marcel, Vincent, Josh, Kol and I stood in front of her concrete face plate in the cemetery. "Say not in grief, that she is no more, but be thankful that she ever was... and though she was taken far too soon, may her enduring light show us a way through this darkness. Let us mourn... because we cannot move on until we do... and though the pain may at times seem like more than we can bear... make no mistake... we will move on. Yeah, even now the words of Ecclesiasticus are ringing in my ears. They're saying, "Vengeance, as a lion, shall lie in wait for them."" I played with my hands as it fell silent after that. Josh then stepped up saying "A while ago...forever ago, I told Davina a story about my first boyfriend... but what I didn't tell her was that...I had never shared that story with anyone else. She was like a sister and a best friend... and I loved her. I wish th...Uh..." Josh stepped back unable to say anymore. Suddenly Kol starts sniffling as he calls out "I'm sorry. I can't."

I take a deep breathe and step up. "When I met Davina she didn't look at me different because I was a Mikealson, she simply just welcomed me into her life with open arms. I tried so hard to watch out for her.." I sniffled as tears came into my eyes, "I loved Davina as a sister, and I'll never forget her." I took a step back.

It was Marcel's turn as he opened up a piece of paper before folding it back up. "Words aren't any good. The Mikaelsons need to answer for this. I'm gonna make them answer." Marcel called out before stepping up further and placing a hand on her concrete plate, "I promise."

I walked into Rousseaus and simply placed a white rose on Cami's coffin before turning and grabbing a bottle of whiskey and opened it as I tried to chug it. The music played and I just indulged myself. I danced on the bar as my heel slipped off and I fell off the bar. I was then caught in the arms of someone I thought left awhile ago. "Whoa darling" I herd and looked up to see Calder. I had tears in my eyes as I kissed him, Deepening the kiss he pulled away and chuckled tucking hair behind my ear. "Salem Mikealson, are you declaring your love to me again?" I giggled as he kissed me this time.

I felt a tickle on my ear and smiled in my sleep as I then turned to see Calder watching me, "We're you watching me sleep?" I asked groggily as I leaned up on the bed. "Possibly, a little" I nodded and groaned, "That's so creepy" laying back down. Suddenly I was lifted and I giggled as Calder pulled me to him. I laid on his bare chest as he played with my hair. "I talked to Klaus the other day" He spoke and I stayed silent. "Let's just say we agreed on a lot of things" he then kissed my head and I smirked. "Let's get dressed love" I said and basically rolled out of bed. After changing 

 After changing