High Water and The Devil's Daughter

To keep Hope safe and the hallow out Freya put up a boundary spell

To keep Hope safe and the hallow out Freya put up a boundary spell. I warned Klaus that you can only keep Hope entertained for so long. Elijah needed Calder's help so he left with him before the boundary spell was put up. I just sat around examining my ring on my finger twirling it around. I suddenly hear a loud banging sound, and I make a face before leaving my room and going to the balcony.

"Niklaus" I spoke and went down the stairs approaching him, as he was magically blocked from slamming the sledge hammer on to a skeletal jaw bone. "What are you doing?" I asked and he groaned. "The hallow needs four of it's remains to come back. This is one, Tunde blade was another" Niklaus told me and I gasped suddenly remembering something. "What is it?" He asked but I shook my head. "Nothing don't worry" I said and turned on my heels to walk down to the dungeon.

I was going to go in but heard, "So, you're the little boy who used to live in my house." Hope. "Once upon a time, I lived here with your dad." And Marcel? What else did I bloody miss. "He keeps you down here because he thinks you want to kill him. Do you?" Hope asked Marcel, who just says "Listen, I will tell you anything you want to know. Okay? If you get me some blood from your dad's stash." I went to go towards them, as Hope calls out "I'm seven, not stupid."

 I chuckled, as I walked in

I chuckled, as I walked in. "Right. You know, you're also pretty courageous. Come down here and talk to a stranger." Marcel said and looked at me. "I'm not scared. I'm a Mikaelson witch."

I smiled to myself, as my baby sister stood with such a courageous stance Hayley and I taught her well

I smiled to myself, as my baby sister stood with such a courageous stance Hayley and I taught her well. "I'll tell you what, let's start fresh, all right? It is very good to see you again, Hope Mikaelson.  My name's Marcel."

"Hope." I said and she jumped turning to me. "I wont tell your father as long as you.." I trailed off holding a finger to my mouth. she nodded smiling turning back to Marcel. I walked over to the far corner of the dungeon and un covered a safe.

"You know, I'm surprised your parents haven't stormed down here looking for you." Marcel said, and Hope quickly responds, "My mom and Salem trusts me." Marcel fell silent for a second, before saying "Yeah. But your dad's never trusted anyone in his life." I looked back to see Hope with her knees to her chest, "If he took care of you when you were little, why do you hate him? What did he do to you?"

I watched as Marcel looked at her with sympathy in his eyes, "Your dad, he raised me. He made me who I am. Now, you ask if I hate him. Well, it's hard to hate the person who made you what you are. You just end up hating yourself. The truth is I would like to hate your dad, I really would. It would make things a lot easier. But, um you can't hate someone who you loved for so long." 

I turned back to the safe getting frustrated and I just held a hand out magically undoing the lock, and opened it. "Whats that Sale?" Hope asked, but I just say "Something from a very long time ago" I said I reached in and grabbed a metal box with the same symbol of the hallow carved inside it. "Hope I have to run this up to your dad" I said and stood up before kissing my fingers and placing them on her forehead.

I walked up the stairs towards his study where he and Hayley are. "Guys" I spoke and they both looked at me. "I uh..I have to tell you something" I said placing the metal box on the table. Klaus came over and grabbed it, but before he could open it I yelled out "DON'T!" Klaus just took his hand away and put it back on the table.

"Forever ago I was in Egypt and they worshiped this..this thing." I said grabbed my journal and handing it to Niklaus. "You guys have the jaw bone, and they have the Tunde blade, but in here is one of the last ones." I said and Hayley gave me a wild look. "its sealed with dark powerful magic, and if you open it then that spell goes away and they'll be able to find it." Niklaus handed Hayley my journal before asking "How'd you get it?" I chuckled and said "I took a page out of the Mikealson family handbook." Niklaus and Hayley looked at each other.

"Remember when I was little and Kol would tell me stories about those who worshiped Silas and you told him to stop because.." Klaus cut me off, "Because I didn't want you involved, or to believe in something that didn't exist" I nodded. "This. Is one of the last pieces of the puzzles. It's been hidden here for years, and I just remembered this morning when I saw the jaw bone" I told them and they shared another look. "Go put it back" Klaus told me and I nodded.

I travel back down to the dungeon to put it back when I heard commotion upstairs. "Somethings wrong I have to go" Hope called out, but I shook my head. "Wait" Marcel called out, as I said "Hope its not safe." She looked at us and I sighed getting to her level. "Remember when Mom wasn't home and I said that there might be a time where we have to fight to survive?" I asked and she nodded. "This might be one of those times" I told her.

"I need you to let me out of the circle." Marcel said, but Hope just says "I can't. My dad will be mad." Marcel looked at her and said "No, he won't. I'll keep you safe." I looked at Hope,a s she starts to get frustrated, "I can protect myself, and my mom and dad and even Salem. I'm strong enough to stop the bad guys. I'm stronger than anybody thinks." Hope takes her bracelet off and the candles around Marcel flare.

"Wait, Hope. I know you're strong, okay? That's how I know you can let me out of here. I need you to trust me right now. Your dad rescued me. He raised me, and I knew your mom when she was a baby. We're family." Marcel said and looked at me. I sighed and nodded, "Love, What does your mommy say about family? About Us?" I asked and she turns to me, "That we stick together, always and forever." I nodded, "That's right. Okay, look at me. Do you trust me?" I asked and she nodded frantically, "Then lets do this" I said holding my hand out and she took it. 

Marcel and I looked at each other before holding her his hand out. Hope and I looked at each other before I nodded. We broke Marcel's boundary spell and I nodded, "Alright whatever you hear don't look just close your eyes and sing a song" I said and she nodded turning to the wall and closing her eyes covering her ears. I turned back to Marcel as the guys showed up.

I held my hands out and they halted, as Marcel killed them. I went back to Hope and said "Alright keep your eyes closed" She nodded, and Marcel lifted her up and grabbing my hand as he flashed us to the quarter. We sat on a bench as Hope help a little army man. "You did so good today" I whispered and she smiled, as I side hugged her. It fell silent just the two of them talking, until we all heard "Marcel!" The three of us turned to see Niklaus. he had blood on his hands, "Dad." Hope called out going over to him, before stopping short looking at his hands. "What happened?"

Klaus looks down at the blood and just says "It's, uh it's, it's paint. I made quite a mess, didn't I?" Nice Save. "Where's Mom?" Hope asked, and Niklaus looked up at me, before down at her "She's at home, waiting for you. Are you okay? You took your bracelet off." Instead of answering him Hope just says "Dad, don't be mad. I-I let Marcel out and he and Salem, they kept me safe." Niklaus smiled slightly at Hope before saying "I'm not angry, sweetheart, come here."

He pulled Hope into a hug and she just says "Don't be angry with Marcel, either. He's my friend." I smiled, as he says "Alright you stay here I have to talk to your sister" Hope nodded and I followed Klaus to an alley way. "What happened?" He asked and I sighed telling him. He nodded and pulled me into a hug next. "Thank you" He whispered.