Unpleasentville

I gasped for life as i shot up from the couch, "Morning sleepy head" Daddy said. I groaned and laid back down, The whole day i laid around the house, and now Uncle Stephan is making me goto the stupid 50s decade. Remembering the 50s made me smile I was an ORIGINAL Pink Lady. Getting dressed in my outfit

Uncle Stephan smiled at me, "Havnt seen that jacket in a while" He said and I just shrugged smiling. "It was stored away in my junk" I said, He looked at me closely. "Your missing something" he said "What?" I asked, and Uncle stephan grabbed a Black ribbon. I brushed my hair back into a ponytail, as Uncle Stephan tied it in. "Thank you" I said and hugged him "I will meet you at the school I am going to Elena's"

"Alright" and with that we both left, I went to the school and Uncle Stephan left for Elena's. I got to the school and Bonnie smiled at me. "Look at you!" I giggled "Why thank you!" I said and twirled around. Caroline came up, "Where did you get the jacket?"

"It was mi--Uh.. My great grandmothers she was an original pink lady" I made up on the spot, "Wow" Caroline said. I just smiled "Want some punch?" she asked "Uh yeah" I said smiling. When Caroline walked away, "Nice save" Bonnie told me, as we walked to where Jeremy is serving punch. After a bit Elena Uncle Stephan and Daddy came. After dancing drinking punch laughing and talking, The dance ended.

i went looking for Daddy Elena and Uncle Stephan, Daddy and Uncle stephan were talking so i easedropped. "Ill help you get her out Katherine" That one sentence set my teeth on edge. I growled lowly and flashed back at the house Grabbing a bottle of vodka and 2 blood bags I blacked out.