Graduation

I walked down the hall in Mistic High wearing my graduation gown and cap. I let go of my supernatural ....problems..
focusing on right now on ending this chapter of my life mystic high school. The students, all in caps and gowns, are milling about the football field getting ready for the ceremony. Caroline is leaving a message on Klaus' voicemail. "Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me. I'm gonna call you every 10 minutes until you get your ass here to save Damon's life." She hangs up as she reaches Bonnie and I she asked "Where is everyone?" arriving suddenly Matt calls out "I'm here." Caroline turns and asks "Where have you been?" Matt sighs, "Oh, you know, making plans for the summer, dodging death by vampire hunter." Bonnie looked around and called out "Where's Elena? We can't do this without her."

Elena arrives right then with Stefan. "I'm here." she says and She hugs Bonnie. "Thank you for today." Caroline sighs, "I can't believe it. We're actually all here. We are all here together! Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?" Bonnie who had tears in her eyes calls out  "It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college." Caroline smiled softly, "Before we go off to college." Elena chuckled and chimed in "I... kinda sorta missed the deadline. You know, being an emotionless bitch." Caroline smirked and said "Well, the perks of being a vampire – we can go wherever we wanna go. We can choose our own roommates. We could – we could get a triple room!"

Elena and Stefan chuckle at Caroline's enthusiasm, while Bonnie smiles with tears in her eyes."I'm happy we're all here." Caroline then wrapped an arm around my shoulder "Aw – group hug!" she said, but uncle Stefan just says "Ah, I don't – I don't hug..." Caroline chuckled, "Oh, get over yourself!" The six of us close in for a joint hug. Mayor Hopkins opens the ceremony. Hopkins stood at the podium as we all took a seatm "Welcome parents, family, and friends. What a beautiful day for a graduation. Thank you for joining us today on this special day, as we celebrate our graduates. So let's get started. John Albrecht. David Bance. Sarah Beasley. Um, not to play favorites, but I am especially proud of this next graduate, my lovely daughter: Bonnie Bennett!" Bonnie walks up onto the stage and hugs her father.

He seems to sense something off about Bonnie's mood, but she smiles and leaves the stage. "Savannah Davis. Matt Donovan. William Duncan. Caroline Forbes. Congratulations. Matt Freeman. Elena Gilbert. Congratulations." Mayor Hopkins finishes reading the names. 

Alaric then calls out "Stefan, we are past the point of Hail Mary phone calls. What do you want me to do, stand here and watch him die, or force-feed him the cure?" Elena casts a significant look at Stefan, who remains silent. "Stefan?" Suddenly a high-pitched noise causes Stefan, Caroline myself and Elena to clutch at their heads in pain. Aja and the other dead witches approach them. "Remember us, Caroline?" Aja called out, as she holds her arm out, casting whatever spell is hurting the vampires, until suddenly Klaus shows up, throws a cap like a disk at Aja and it beheads her. Her headless body falls to the ground and the noise stops. "There are plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? I can do this all day." Caroline and I turn to Klaus, smiling.

My happyness was short lived as I flashed into the school
opening the locker and grabbing my clothes, "Now my Little Salvatore" I jumped and turned to see Niklaus. "Why didn't I recieve an invite?"  I sighed, before answering "Thought you didn't want to see me" I said as I turned and pulled out my bag that had my clothes in it. turning around he was infront of me as I closed my locker, "I wanted to see you I did but I didn't wanna take you away from your family" He said and put hair behind my ear. I sighed and smiled softly, "Thank you" I said
"I must be off now I'll see you later" He said kissing my head and flashing off.

About an hour later after the celebrations
I promised Uncle Stefan that I would deal with Silas's body so he can be with everyone. I needed away from everyone
I unloaded the canvas bag that contains Silas' remains, but when he tosses it to the ground its contents sound like a bunch of loose pieces. I kicked it and reached inside to find shards of ordinary stone. "Don't bother. I'm not there." I turned around my eyes wide " Silas. You were stone. They saw you, the spell worked."

"That's the funny thing about spells – they're bound by Nature. Nature demands balance, so every spell has a loophole. The spell that turned me into stone was bound by a witch – a living witch. So when that witch died, the spell broke.
" but I did the spell-- Bonnie? Bonnie's not dead." I fed off of Bonnie's magic that's how, "It doesn't matter, does it? And here's where the mystery of me comes full circle. I created the immortality spell two thousand years ago. I can never die, so Nature needed to find a balance – a version of me that could die. A shadow-self – a doppelgänger." I rolled my eyes,  "So, this is finally your real face? You're another one of them?" I scoffed.  Elena/Silas then called out "Not exactly." Silas' reflection in the car window shows a face identical to me. "Hello, my shadow-self."

Silas approached me and stabbed me in the gut with a stake.
"Do you have any idea what it's like to starve for two thousand years?" Silas asked, Silas lets go and I fall to my knees. Silas puts me into the body-sized safe, locks me in and tips it over the edge of the cliff into the quarry. Inside the safe, I start banging against it as it begins to fill with water, shouting out as the water engulfs my face.