The Map of Moments

Pulling up to the safe house in Arkansas, Klaus barely has time to park before Hayley rushes out of the car and sprints toward Rebekah, Elijah and her daughter. She stops in her tracks as soon as she sees her, as though she can't believe her eyes. Rebekah and Elijah both smile at her as Klaus catches up with them, and Elijah wastes no time handing a smiling Hope to Hayley
"Hi!" Hayley cooed at the baby making me smile, as I took my time getting my suitcae out of the back. Hayley hugs Hope tightly and breaths a sigh of relief. Behind her, Klaus is near tears and too overwhelmed to move. Hayley, unable to meet Elijah's eye, turns so Klaus can see his daughter as well. Hope coos happily, and Klaus and Hayley both laugh as they smother her with kisses 

Building a bonfire, we all caught Bekah up to speed.
"Curse on the first-born? What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?" Rebekah asked, and Klaus spoke up, "Well, according to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of plague. She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia, who then cursed all Mikaelson first-borns for eternity." Hayley being the concern mother she is asked " Is any of this true?"
"It is if we are to believe Finn, who learned it from the bastion of truth, our mother." Elijah told us

"Well, no wonder Finn hates us. He lost the sister he adored, and instead got a judgy pack of siblings who found him unbearably dull." I said sarcastically making Rebekah nudge me chuckling. "Great. So, is there any chance of us running into your loony aunt Dahlia any time soon?"

"The fable's over a thousand years old. Dahlia is long dead." I spoke up and Hayley looked at me "...Like Esther?" I sighed and said "No one's going to hurt Hope, because no one's going to find her." Niklaus came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder smiling down at me, he turned to Beks and said "There's enough wood, Rebekah. You'll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas."

Rubbing her hands together Rebekah called out " Well, we're just missing a key ingredient!" I smiled widely knowing what it is as Klaus sighed and called out "No, we're not."

"Yes, we are, Nik! Back me up, Elijah!" I called out turning but Elijah laughed, "I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes." Hayley was confused to our knowing looks and asked " What are you all talking about?" I turned to Bekah and she nodded making me step up.
"Well, before we light it, we write down our wishes for each other to burn for luck! It was Kol and I's favorite part when I was younger!" I gushed, but Klaus came up beside me "It's further evidence as to why we should ignore it!" making me sigh. "Hope's first bonfire season. I like it!" Hayley said and smiled before turning to Klaus "We're doing it!"
Hayley rushes inside for paper. Rebekah, pleased, turns to her brothers and I while she smiles smugly. Rebekah came over to me and stung an arm around me side hugging me. 

Sitting at the table reading an old book I found when Bekah came in and plopped a little notebook infront of me. "Here little one" she said and winked at me. I smiled as she walked away and closed the book placing it on the table.
'I Wish...'
I started but couldn't get anywhere.
'I wish...'
I sighed in frustration as a bunch of throughts from through my head. I muttered a spell and grasped my crystal. Getting a clear image of my father talking to Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan. I sighed smiling as they laughed and conversed with each other.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I pulled myself out of the spell to see Elijah. "Take a walk with me?" he asked and I nodded getting up. I walked beside Elijah, as we walked down the medows and long driveway. "You miss them don't you?" he asked and I looked up. "Yeah, a little home sick" I told him and he smiled at me. "It is very common to miss your family Little one" I sighed and said, "It's just.. being here, makes me think of the memories, and my family, my father who cares about love so much he simply drowns in it, and my uncle who well, who took me in when my father had one of his episodes"