Blood Brothers

"Sitting here i've been thinking about the past, About the day Uncle Stephan came, And killed grandfather. That day I was out in school then running papers for grandfather.That night when I traveled back home I found the house Empty and quiet and then found Grandfather was on the ground blood everywhere and puncture holes on his neck.I screamed and then ran off to find Sheriff Forbes. He came only to tell me he was dead. Being only 14 I didn't fully understand but a year after I got a visit from a guy.He was noble and stuck to his word, But his brother was ruthless and fowl but to this day my best friend, Their names are ---"

I was cut off from my writing by knocking looking up I saw Daddy smiling at me, "I'm going to head out ill be back later Elena is here." Smiling back I answered with "Okay." I closed my journal flashing downstairs Elena was at the bar of the cell door talking to Uncle Stefan. "I don't want you here" He spat at her. I flashed up to the bars scaring Elena a bit.

"Well too bad cranky pants get over it" I said and opened the door. "What are you doing" Elena asked, "Get out of here Salem" Uncle Stefan said. "Uhh.. No." I said and picked up the plastic bottle of blood that laid on the ground. Offering it to him I said "Drink It."

"No your taking a stupid risk get out" He said
"Then im stupid drink" I said a bit irritated now. Uncle Stefan smacked the bottle out of my hand. "Get out!" He yelled in my face, "No I don't think I would" I said back smirking. Uncle Stefan just went back and sat on the cot. "Your feeling sorry for yourself for no reason! Okay you killed a girl  I killed my best friend!" I snapped yelling at him. He kept his head down and it was silent. I just sighed and walked out Walking past Elena and grabbing a blood bag, before going upstairs and into my room. Falling on my bed I drank the blood through the straw.

My whole life till the 1980s I thought I'd be alone. Till that man came along in 1865
'Bad things happen to good people, He would tell me before I'd fall asleep while we were around the fire. He became my best friend, and his family and I were inseparable