Fire With Fire

The storm raged above us, no rain fell, but thunder echoed threw the streets. While everyone partied I stood in the cemetary with Vincent, Davina, and Bekah, as Rebekah was feeding off our magic to delink herself from the kids, the old hostest of her body linked herself with. I lit the last candle as Rebekah took a deep breathe, "All right, then. Simple bit of witchy business. How difficult can it be?" I smiled softly at her, and Vincent came up beside Davina. "Remember, the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids, and now it's your body. Just got to do the unlinking yourself. Read what I wrote, abracadabra, the link's severed." Bekah nodded and said " Lovely. Here's hoping I don't turn us all into a horde of bullfrogs."

Rebekah took mine and Davina's hands in her own, as we started the chant Vincent wrote down for us "Sei pour sae kie sei mare noock virgam. Sei pour sae kie sei mare noock virgam." From beside us Vincent said "Almost there. Keep going." So we kept going "Sei pour sae kie sei mare noock virgam." Suddenly Bekah gasped as we were pushed back. Bekah started panting and turned to Vincent "Is it finished?" Vincent held up a switch blade and said "Only one way to find out." Rebekah took the switch blade in her hands and cut her finger. We all looked at Davina with anticipation, and Davina held up her finger that was clear of any wound making us all smile widely.

Davina went back to her little Lycee, as Rebekah and I went home meeting Marcel outside. We walked inside, and Rebekah spoke breaking everyone from their thoughts. "It's done. I'm delinked from those children. The covens are most grateful, and we even beat the rain. " I smiled, and Elijah called out "I trust Davina will play her part." Marcel sighed, "Yeah, against my better judgment." he grumbled. 

Rebekah turned to him and I said "Stop being so overprotective. You can't be overprotective forever Cel" Marcel wrapped an arm around me and said "Tell that to Klaus" making me narrow my eyes at him while smirking. From beside us Rebekah called out "If Davina's made regent to all 9 covens, she'll be granted the power to resurrect Kol and the political clout to connect the witches to our cause." Marcel removed his arm from me and turned to Rebekah.

"Don't pop the champagne just yet. Dahlia said she'd come for the baby, and now a storm Springs up out of nowhere. You really think that's a coincidence?" He pointed out to her and I sighed. Elijah called out "Regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with. Fortunately, we have a weapon." We all turned to Freya who looked at us, "Look. No offense, but are we really gonna put all our eggs into one still kind of mysterious basket." Freya stood from the couch she was sitting on and said "I assure you I am quite motivated to aid in Dahlia's defeat, particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait." She glared at Elijah, who ignored her glare and said "And if we should fail, Davina and the witches will take up the task, at the very least distracting Dahlia long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear.

The wind whipped, as the thunder clapped. I turned and went over to close and lock the window. I closed the window and looked up at the lock to see it covered in blood. "Lijah" I called out, and he came over to look. I looked over at Rebekah, as we got the same idea. I flashed downstairs to the room they kept Klaus in only to find it empty. "Oh, no." I called out, and Bekah called out "Where the hell is he?" I went up to my room and paced, before it actually came to me where Niklaus would actually be.

I flashed over to the building and walked inside soaked as I herd "They are the family after all who left you here to rot." I cleared my throat and said "Not all of us did." Niklaus turned to me and I smiled as I rushed up crashing against him in a tight hug. We turned to Dahlia, as Niklaus called out "I assure you there are no second thoughts." He looked at me and I gulped nodded, as I took a step back and Dahlia spoke up "We struck a bargain for the benefit of your child so that she would be delivered to me safely and be content by the presence of her father. Make no mistake, I will take her with or without you."