Brotherhood of the Damned

I got up weakly from my bed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun before going downstairs. "K-kol" I called out, "K-Klaus" I called out again, but no one answered. I stumbled into one of the studies to see Marcel with a wolf bite, he poorly tried to hide. "Cel" I breathed out and he sighed, "Arn't you supposed to be in bed?" he asked and I rolled my eyes as I started coughing leaning against the wall. Church bells started going off as Kol walked in.
"What's with the church bells? It sounds like the preamble to me own bloody funeral." Kol called out, but I looked up, "It's Carillon Eve. The locals shroud the eyes of angels so the dead can walk among us for a night without judgment. The bells wake the dead and guide them to eternal rest." My tone becomes sarcastic, as I say " So, whether you live or die today, you can join the festivities."

Kol laughs humorlessly, " Oh, Marcel, is gonna make certain that I live. I'm the only one that knows how to find Rebekah!" Marcel looked up at him and said "That's because you underestimate how hungry I am, and how much I'd like to appease my hungry friends right outside that door." I start coughing again, and Kol picked me up gently taking me to the couch. He stretches his legs in front of him as he sits across from Marcel, " And just what would Davina say about that? Because I'm not one to kiss and tell, obviously, but, uh, I think she likes me!"

"Watch your mouth." Marcel snapped He stands and gets in Kol's face, "Before I drain every vein of yours myself." Kol gives Marcel a curious look before Marcel storms out of the room and joins the vampires in the courtyard, shutting the door so that Kol stays inside the room and away from them. Kol turned to me and said "Guess it's you and I again darling." He felt my forehead and said "It seems like I could cook an egg on your head" my hand lazily came up smacking his away making him laugh. "Are you thirsty?" he asked and I cleared my throat, "Y-Yeah."
"Come on let's get you back to bed" he told me and lifted me up taking me up the stairs. Kol tucked me into my bed and whispered, "Get some rest darling." before leaving me half asleep.

I got out of the bed about an hour later, and went to open my balcony doors. Marcel speeds up behind me, as I was woozy. "Sale?" he asked, but my weak grip couldn't keep a hold as I fell back passing out.  I woke up to Marcel laying me in bed, I grabbed his hand and he turned. "S-Stay" I stuttered out weakly. I gulped and said "I feel like, my-my magic... is being sucked out of me" Marcel gave me a look and said, "Finn is using your magic for the spell, we have to warn Klaus." Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and Marcel placed his hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. 

"Come on" he said and lifted me up, and vamp flashing away into one of the main studies. Marcel laid me on the couch while Kol laid unconscious on the table. I started coughing and knealed down next to him. I placed my hands on his head, "Salem?" Gia called out and they turned to me. I closed my eyes and muttered a spell, getting sucked into Kol's brain.
I staggered as I appeared next to Kol, Kol turned to me and I made a shh sign. "They can't see me" I told him, "He's using my magic, draining it out of me, that's the other connection, If I die the magic goes back" Kol turned to me and said "No, Salem" I turned and saw Elijah and Klaus staring at us, well him, they can't see me. "Find a way out Kol" I told him and pulled myself out.
I fell to the floor as I coughed up a storm, "Are you okay?" Josh asked helping me up. "Bathroom" I said, but turned vomiting into a plant. "Ew" he said and I wiped my mouth sitting on the floor next to it.

I watched as Gia lunges at Kol, with the rest of the vampires right behind her, but before they can get him, Marcel vamp-speeds Kol and I into another room "Thanks, mate." he said and turned to me, bending down to check my weak state. "Oh, don't thank me yet." Marcel said and Kol turned around just as, Marcel is about to lunge at Kol to feed on him when Kol stops him. Kol holds out his arms protectively, " Whoa whoa whoa, hold it! Hold it together. Just for a little while longer." He nervously points out the window, " A few minutes, to be exact."
Marcel frowns suspiciously, "What are you talking about?" I called out weakly, "Finn. He plans to release the lot of you at sundown." Marcel angrily wipes at his face, " The streets will be jam-packed with people right outside the gate."

"And you'll be half-crazed with hunger. You'll feed your way through the crowd, and that will be the end of vampires secretly living off the fat of New Orleans." As Marcel is glaring at Kol, he sees another hallucination of Joe standing behind him. Kol, confused, snaps his fingers in front of Marcel's face

" Marcel!" Kol called out, He takes in how woozy and distracted Marcel is. " Listen to me. You are outmaneuvered, out-manned, and, quite frankly, you're... you're out of your mind. We're not going to get out of this alive." Marcel looked down at me, and said " No. We are all getting out of this alive."

Marcel looked distantly at a wall, and Kol kneeled down next to me and scooped me up. "Let's get you to a safe place" he whispered and kissed my sick head lightly.
Kol placed me outside of the Claire tomb before walking off to get Davina, but next thing I knew I was asleep and felt air on my face.

I woke up to my hands tied to a chair behind my back, while my legs are tied to the chair legs. I looked over to see Marcel he's been bound by his wrists and ankles to a chair. He struggles to break the ropes, but the harder he tugs on them, the more they burn him.

"You can't free yourself. Those ropes have been soaked in vervain." Finn said as He plucks a fresh vervain flower from a nearby table and sniffs it. " But I did lessen the spell that made you hungry..." He tosses the vervain flower onto the table.. "affording us an opportunity for some civilized discourse. "Marcel groans and continues to struggle against his restraints as Finn grabs a chair and sets it in front of Marcel so he can sit and talk.

"Let's start with our mutual friend Camille. The topic that consumed the majority of our time together was her troubled relationship with Niklaus. He confided in her, but she knew nothing that I could use against him, and yet recently, I had occasion to speak with my brother, and I realized that he has a secret, one that he is desperate to protect, and I think that that secret is a weakness. So tell me, Marcel, what is it?" 

" You really think that he trusts me with anything that could be used against him?" Marcel asked and Fin smirked, "You're Klaus' ally, and I think you know something."
" You can think whatever you want as long as you don't mind knowing that you are a chump." Marcel said and, Finn, annoyed, blows on his index finger and thumb and rubs them together, causing Marcel's muscles to seize up. Marcel and I both yell out in pain until Finn undoes the spell, and Marcel sighs in relief, while I start coughing.

"Tell me what you know." Finn demanded, but Marcel gasps for breaths "I'll tell you what I remember. " Finn leans forward, clearly interested. " Two centuries back, I was just a kid looking through the compound. I found a coffin." Finn frowns, as Marcel continues, "Klaus catches me, and he says, "that's my brother Finn. We keep him like that because he is such a bore."" Marcel laughs weakly, and Finn, offended, casts another spell that causes his muscles to seize up painfully. Marcel and I both yell in pain as Finn stands and walks away from him and towards me.
"My. My. My. Little Mikealson" he sneered coming closer to me. "What is this secret Klaus is hiding from me?" he asked I start coughing, and I screamed in pain as Fin continued to cast a spell on me. "Stop using my own magic against me!" I screamed out, but he kept the spell going. I squinted and used my magic back against him, making him glide against the linolium. "Tough" he said, "But not tough enough." My head started bobbing as I felt weaker.

Finn lightly slapped my cheeks trying to get me to stay awake. "What's the secret Salem?" he asked and placed a hand on my heart making me scream out, as it felt like my heart was being ripped out. Finn stopped the pain and I breathed heavily, as he got in my face, "What is it?" he urged, but I passed out before anything could come out of my mouth.