Jay, Bekah, Jen, Katie, Lizzy and the boys <3

Jay's POV:

"I still can't believe we won" Bekah sighs and falls down on the couch in the dressing room. "All the fame we're going to get! All the followers on twitter!" Katie says and I grin, looking at my friends.

"So, who are we going to meet here?" I ask and they all shrug. "Another famous band" Katie says, always knows what's going on.

"You guys remember, the first day we did our auditions?" I ask and Jen smiles. "Yeah, you almost fell" she says and we all laugh, I'm turning red slightly. "I didn't mean that part" I mumble and sit down too.

"Who wants a drink?" Lizzy asks and walks over to the minibar. "ME" we all scream and she throws us our drinks.

3 months ago we signed up for Brittain's got talent, and guess what? We're in the finals now. Our band, a girlsband yeah. We all sang Torn, and it sounded amazing, that's why we are in the finals. The other singer, a 14 year old girl, has a great chance too. I truly don't know who's going to win tonight. But somebody managed to arrange a meeting for us with another famous band, way more famous. They are touring world wide. I have no idea who they can be.

Alright, secretly I'm hoping it's One Direction.

"I hope it's 1D" I whisper and Bekah looks at me. 

They all have a huge crush on one of the boys, but all different ones.

Bekah has a crush on Harry

Jen has a crush on Louis

Katie has a crush on Liam

Lizzy has a crush on Zayn

And me

I LOVE NIALL

I sigh and all the others look at me, then chuckle. "She's having a Nialldream again" Lizzy says and my head snaps to her direction. (see what I did here? ;) )

"You're just wishing to get into the bed with Zayn" I say and stick my tongue out. "I do not" she mumbles and looks at her hands. Everyone chuckles. 

"Maybe it's the Wanted? Or..MAYBE IT'S JUSTING BIEBER" Jen screams and we all cover our ears. "Jen calm down! And Justin Bieber is a boy, not a BAND" Katie says and she sighs. 

Her personality is just like Louis' 

"OMG LOOK AT MY HAIR, DO YOU SEE IT? WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT I LOOK LIKE A BIRD POOPED ON MY HEAD?" Lizzy screams and jumps up and down in front of the mirror.

I roll my eyes.

Just like Zayn.

"Bekah, still on your phone?" Katie moans and facepalms herself. "I'm tweeting the fans! Stop complaining" she says. Just like Harry.

"I"m hungry" I groan and all their heads snap into my direction. "Aren't you always?" Lizzy says and sits down next to me. "You ate an hour ago" Katie says.

Just like Liam.

Maybe that's why we came this far? Because we are just One Direction like? If people would actually love us like they love One Direction. Sigh.

"Girls, the other band will be here in 10 minutes, get dressed up" Somebody says and we all shot from our places. "10 BLOODY MINUTES TO GET READY? OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US BEFORE" I scream and we all yelp, scream and run around the room to find clothes, hairspray and make-up.

"JAY HELP ME WITH MY HAIR!"

"BEKAH I NEED YOUR MASCARA" 

"I WANT YOUR HEELS LIZZY!"

"GIRLS CALM DOWN!" I scream and they all look at me. Finally, they calmed down.

"Girls, the band is here, I'll send them in here" somebody says and now I scream too. "OMG I'LL NEVER BE RADY I LOOK AWFUL OMG" I say and fall down on the sofa. My friends quickly help me up and begin doing my hair and make-up while doing their owns too.

"THIS IS NOT WORKING."  "I LOOK AWEFULL" "THAT OTHER BAND IS GOING TO FAINT BECAUSE OF MY UGLINESS"

"Lizzy that's not a word" I say and we al chuckle for a moment, not stopping with rushing and screaming. "OMG I'M FREAKING OUT!" I scream and then the other scream again.

I feel my breaht going faster and faster. My eyes widen. "Jay, calm down!" Katie says and rushes over.

"GIRLS, they are here" I hear the men's voice say and we all turn around, staring into 5 pairs of eyes.

One freaking Direction.

"O MY GOD" I say. They all look at us worried. "Are you alright?" Harry asks and then gets a smirk on his perfect face.

"Yeah" Bekah says and replies with a smirk.

"Is she alright?" Niall asks and points to me. I nod very slowly and all the boys chuckle. "So, we're One Direction" Louis says and jumps forward, wrapping Jen into a hug, her eyes get wide and a sparkle plays in her eyes.

All the boys give the girls a hug and we sit down on the sofa, chatting a bit. Sometimes I notice Liam taking Katie's hand in his, Harry playing with Bekah's hair, Katie looking deeply into Liam's eyes and Lizzy smirking to Zayn.

And I feel Niall's warm hand on my back.

They give us advice and we all hug them, saying good bye as we walk up stage.

Finals begin

And Finals end.

"And the winners are...."

You know in movies, when things happen in slowmotion? That's kinda happening now. My eyes get wide and my friends jump and run around. I see the crowd standing up and clapping in their hands, screaming our names and yelling.

We won.

But the most important thing...One Direction rushes up stage and wraps us in their arms. Liam with Katie, Lizzy with Zayn, Jen with Louis and Bekah with Harry.

Niall wraps me into a hug and before I can realize it, his lips press against mine. Just like the other boys do with the other girls.

A/N

Hope you liked it! 

X-x-x Noa