Suspicions From N. Carolina

F/F to Wednesday

Roman P.O.V

Seth: Closing the show today against The Wyatts, should be a great match.

Dean: Oh yeah I'm ready for it. Hey big guy where's the squirt.

I chuckled. "Christie is about to have a match against I think Summer. Then she has to leave straight after and pack for Carolina tomorrow morning."

Seth: Are you sure you are gonna be okay without her for 4 days?

"I don't know..it's gonna be tough."

Dean: you guys have had sex like 2 days in a row. You've done enough to last for the 4 days.

Seth: Woah Dean! How do your know that?

Dean: C'mon. She's not fooling me tryna hide that limp. I'm surprised she can even fight tonight.

We all shared a laugh. Then watched Christie's match.

* * *

"You did great babe, impressive win!" I kissed her softly and hugged her.

Then Summer walks by us. "Great match Christie. Oh hi Roman, hey guys. Just wanna wish you all good luck."

" Thanks" She walked off and we all chuckled except Christie. "What!"

Christie: What's been going on, so many girls, especially summer are flirting with you and I don't like it.

Dean: Ooo this is where it starts!

Seth lightly punched Dean. "Stop it man."

"I don't know what's going on" She looked at me as if I was lying. "Seriously baby I don't know. it's not me!"

Christie: Well you seem to like the attention.

Seth: Ohh..Dean I better help him out. Hey! Christie come with me I'll help you take your bags to your car.

She nodded and left with Seth. "What's up with her?.."

Dean: I don't know man, squirts got a feisty side. You better not do something stupid.

*Fast Forward*

"Babe I'm back! Are you asleep already?

Christie: I was trying to, why do you have to yell.

"Sorry, my bad." I took off my shirt and got in the bed with her. I reached over to kiss her but she turned her head and I kissed her cheek.

"Woah woah...what's the matter. Why you avoiding my kiss?"

Christie didn't turn to look at me. "I don't know, I just don't feel like it. I kinda wanna go to sleep."

"No. Something's up with you. Christie can you can you face me please." I got off the bed and went to her side. I grabbed her arms and pulled her to sit up as I stood above her, holding her hands.

Christie: Babe its 12:30. I have to be up in like 5 hours!

"What's the matter?"

She looked away. "Nothing. Just let me sleep."

I leaned down to kiss her; and she didn't kiss back. I let her hands go and snaked my hands around her waist, then picked her up and sat her on my lap, straddling me.

Christie: Roman stop!!

"No I am not letting my girlfriend go to bed upset. Tell me what's the matter."