Step 00: NOTICE

Hi.

I know you were expecting a chapter today and I'm so so sorry. I won't be able to update for the next five-ish days as I will be in the wilderness... However, stay strong guys. I will make up for the chapters that would have been published by updating more per day.

AGAIN, I'M SO SORRY.

You deserve better *sigh* but I love you guys and I will be thinking of you while I'm away x

So I shall leave a snipet of the next chapter...

*****

Have you ever woken up regretting what you did the day before? No? Well, that's how I felt the next day. I woke up with the worst headache and I closed my eyes again in the hope of sleeping it off. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, but the night before came rushing back causing me to sit up, gasping for air, praying that by some miracle nothing happened between Ethan and I. But the fact that I was naked and he was asleep beside me told me my prayers were not going to be answered.

"Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t," I whispered, getting more and more hysterical.

*****

AND CUT!

Please keep COMMENTING, VOTING, SHARING AND READING. Give me something to come back to XD

So I LOVE YOU (as you know), YOU'RE AMAZING INDIVIDUALS and KEEP BEING YOU.

I want to leave on that note before my phone dies again.

See you soon,

XO Nyx